bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

This mod is amazing, I finally got my computer working for now and I popped it in and I must say wow bama, you have fixed some of the errors that were in the beta.  I must say I am impressed on it overall, great work.

PS Check your PMs when you get the chance.

I've been adding some new calls to my map.. Experimenting with some new ideas and trying to make the calls realistic. There are some faults that I'm trying to work out but still having fun. 

Keep at it. That's also something I wanted to do but never had the time. Eventually you could release your events as a submod if you want to.

Could you make this compatible with the deluxe version i think that map has more of a  small town feel to it i tried to play it but it has the Large fire station so it didnt really work.

I don't have the deluxe version - someone who does would have to try to make it compatible and release that version. Is there any way you can still play it? I don't want you getting left out.

Hey guys HAVE A SER?OUS PROBLEM here. I do really like Montana mod. as ? am his longtime supporter but unfortunately I can't acces to 4shared in Turkey. can you make another link, please ?

Like they said, I'm working on getting it uploaded to this site's Downloads section but having a lot of trouble so far. Just hang tight!

I can play it for a bit but it kick me off the hole game plz why it happen

That might be your computer.. I had that happen to me before (not with this mod) but I dont think it has anything to do with the mod. It might be the game it self. 

Hey guys!

I hate to be the obnoxious guy that asks this, but how do I install this wonderful-looking mod?

I downloaded the mod and placed it into a folder in my mods section as was mentioned previously, but when I try to load the mod once I start up the game, there's a green symbol next to the Montana mod and I can't play it.

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips?

Thank you very much in advance!

I can play it for a bit but it kick me off the hole game plz why it happen

Can you play the Manhattan Mod? If not, then it is for sure your computer. Its only because the mod is so highly detailed that after so long, your computer kicks you off of it and closes the game. The skins are all in the highest resolution, which is the biggest graphic reason. You'd have to lower the skin sizes to be less quality to play longer.

well it cant be my computer it is one of the gaming computer and the game is download from a site but I can find away so it will not kick me off. the script pop up sometimes

It happens sometimes with mods. Calculated risk with adding unsupported add-ons to games.

Hey guys!

I hate to be the obnoxious guy that asks this, but how do I install this wonderful-looking mod?

I downloaded the mod and placed it into a folder in my mods section as was mentioned previously, but when I try to load the mod once I start up the game, there's a green symbol next to the Montana mod and I can't play it.

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips?

Thank you very much in advance!

Same thing happened to me. Go into your mods folder and delete the Montana Mod that you already put in. After that's deleted, open up the mod file and only copy the Montana Mod Folder that is on the same page as the release notes file and the bug report file. Then go paste into your mods folder for EM4. If you don't do this the mod will be in a folder, inside a folder, inside a folder, which I think causes the base game to freak out and not load the mod.

For those of you like myself who get tired of the same old original calls....

I've been adding some new calls to my map.. Experimenting with some new ideas and trying to make the calls realistic. There are some faults that I'm trying to work out but still having fun. 

I gotta say, I would like to use those.  Like Bama said, release those as a submod if you add some more!

On another note, the mod is great!  Besides my little bugs, everything is awesome.  Love the old/small town feel of it.

I gotta say, I would like to use those.  Like Bama said, release those as a submod if you add some more!

On another note, the mod is great!  Besides my little bugs, everything is awesome.  Love the old/small town feel of it.

Im thinking about releasing them in a submod.. I've always been thinking about making a new map myself , thats if I can learn how to ;)

Oh by the way... I can't wait to test out this airplane crash call I added to my game.. 

EDIT:

So... I hopped on EM4 for a bit just to screw around before I went to bed... and the first call was that airplane crash. Be smart if I made it so I could tow parts of the plan away.. 

Anyway, here are some pictures to tease you guys!!!! 

rrc0.png

km8y.png

nl8.png

8i1x.png

4fma.png

Yeah there its.. It's pretty straight forward. I'm gonna try to make a tutorial video later and put it up on youtube. Anyway, I'm planning on making a little submod with more calls on the map. First, I'll have to make sure its all good with Bama. 

Like I told JrFF - and I'll post this on the first page too- anyone who wants to make their own alterations are allowed to do so, but don't post your creations in the Mods section. Either host them at a 3rd party site and send the link to me so I can put it on the first post of this thread, or submit it to the Small Mods section of Downloads.