bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Small question.

In this video at 0:20 we can see a mercedes sprinter is this unit also in this version? Can't seem to find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNsR03-AZlY

(In description of video): "**PLEASE NOTE** Not representative of final game play. Not all units shown may be present in final version."

I made this account just to say this.. it's a very great mod! Nice vehicle models and gameplay. Love it to death, already. The only problems I noticed (thus far) were:

• "Deactivate automatic sirens" button does not work
  • Tow truck turns into a box with wheels saying "missing models" on it. (After attaching a vehicle)

Amazing! Very well done! This mod must have taken a while, but the end product is truly something to be proud of! Very nicely done bama1234 :D

I spotted a bug! When you attach a car to the tow truck it turns into a blue square...anyone else having that problem?

yes

Does it say missing model ?

yes

Go into your mod folder and find Montana Mod. When you click on it there should be a few files and a folder. Open the folder and cut and paste the contents of that folder into the first folder Montana Mod folder. Using the setup.exe creates one too many folders. The easiest way to install it is to copy and paste the Montana Mod folder from the download into your mod folder.

I followed these steps as i am having the same problem but the mod still does not show up when i open the game.

Did you download the patch?

Other wise try a couple of times i have the same problem with the battalion chief sometimes and i have the patch.

I also noticed I have that problem.

I know you said not to post bugs in this topic, but does any else's Deactivate/Activate Automatic Sirens command not work?  I can't turn off automatic sirens...and somebody else already mentioned the garages on the fire station being nonoperational.

I'm aware of the tow truck and auto siren bugs. If you have a bug, don't post it here, follow the given instructions for reporting. On another note, I'm pleased to hear mostly nothing but satisfaction from players and I think the launch has been mostly successful. One thing I've heard from a few people is about the lack of a new map. Bottom line is, I didn't have time to make one. There's always the possibility of one being included in a future release, especially if the mod gets developed for EM5. But for now, it's a non-feature.

Hope everyone is enjoying playing!

I'm aware of the tow truck and auto siren bugs. If you have a bug, don't post it here, follow the given instructions for reporting. On another note, I'm pleased to hear mostly nothing but satisfaction from players and I think the launch has been mostly successful. One thing I've heard from a few people is about the lack of a new map. Bottom line is, I didn't have time to make one. There's always the possibility of one being included in a future release, especially if the mod gets developed for EM5. But for now, it's a non-feature.

yeah i am i cant stop playing forgot to post that  :tongue2:

Could you make this compatible with the deluxe version i think that map has more of a  small town feel to it i tried to play it but it has the Large fire station so it didnt really work.

Could you make this compatible with the deluxe version i think that map has more of a  small town feel to it i tried to play it but it has the Large fire station so it didnt really work.

loving it . havent stopped playing since i got it

For those of you like myself who get tired of the same old original calls....

drq.png

lkph.png

ft09.png

I've been adding some new calls to my map.. Experimenting with some new ideas and trying to make the calls realistic. There are some faults that I'm trying to work out but still having fun. 

Hey guys HAVE A SER?OUS PROBLEM here. I do really like Montana mod. as ? am his longtime supporter but unfortunately I can't acces to 4shared in Turkey. can you make another link, please ?

sounds like the last request ;) haha but yea he is trying to get it on this site:)