bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Sounds great, can't wait.. All I can say is that this volunteer department has some nice equipment.

Yes, but they don't have as much as other departments do. So, what they lack in numbers they make up for in quality. Also, in real life as well as in this virtual world, Montana has a very low unemployment rate compared to the rest of the U.S. so they make pretty good money in taxes and (as a result, in my creation of this virtual world, can't speak for reality beyond this point) have more money for emergency services subsidies- and the citizens, having more money, can afford to donate more to the VFD as well.

Finally!  A new, detailed, Pierce Arrow XT.  I am very excited for tomorrow!

I was scouting for a new model to replace Engine 2 and stumbled across the Glenview, IL fire department's Pierce Arrows and couldn't pass it up

I also was curious about the ladder...I'm sure it's improved.  I almost just want it to be a surprise for tomorrow haha.

Bama, I agree about the nice equipment thing.  A lot of volunteer depts that I've seen actually have nice trucks.  For example, Mechanicsville, MD, just got a new Pierce rescue.  Even some departments by me, such as Lake Hills and Merriville, have pretty decent equipment for being volunteer depts.

Oh one more thing, the new map WILL NOT be in this version, right?

It goes the other way too, poor community poor VFD. Then their is a real problem and its really hard to solve, the big FEMA grants are really hard to get (especially the ones for trucks)

Anyway bama, great work, I'm really looking forward to playing this. This will be a full mod right?

So what does Engine 1 look like?

The same as from CCSM, but with an updated texture.

will there be a ladder in the mod

Yes. It's the original ladder from CCSM with an updated texture.

I also was curious about the ladder...I'm sure it's improved.  I almost just want it to be a surprise for tomorrow haha.

Bama, I agree about the nice equipment thing.  A lot of volunteer depts that I've seen actually have nice trucks.  For example, Mechanicsville, MD, just got a new Pierce rescue.  Even some departments by me, such as Lake Hills and Merriville, have pretty decent equipment for being volunteer depts.

Oh one more thing, the new map WILL NOT be in this version, right?

No it will not be in this version. In its place,  some minor edits were made to the existing map.

I'm trying to remember what the CCSM engine looked like...If I remember correctly, I think it was the same as the LA Mod one, just with a new texture.  Did it have a new model...?

In my opinion it kind of resembled a Spartan engine in some way.

SWVFdUg.jpg