bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

I don't really post on here, but I played the Montana mod for the first time today and I was so impressed with the depth and the detail of the map and the units.

This is undoubtedly my new favourite mod for EM4, and I just wanted to say you did a fantastic job.

I don't really post on here, but I played the Montana mod for the first time today and I was so impressed with the depth and the detail of the map and the units.

This is undoubtedly my new favourite mod for EM4, and I just wanted to say you did a fantastic job.

Thank you! We worked very hard to provide that experience so it's always nice to hear from satisfied fans.

Sorry for the bug [report] solution in this thread but...

I also had the crash to desktop when starting endless game. In my case I have a laptop with 2 video cards, intel [hd 4600]  and nvidia [gt 750m]. My video card selection was set to 'automatic' and for em4.exe it was picking the intel. I forced it to always use the nvidia and it started working. Unfortunately I now have the crash to desktop after 15 minutes of play that others have been experiencing. From reading this thread it sounds like the mod developers have a patch coming out soon to address this which is great.

I also would like to add that I really enjoy this mod being a volunteer fire chief and ems responder myself.

Cheers,

Rob

Thank you for your service! Sorry you've been experiencing these issues, we hope to get them resolved in the next patch. Glad you enjoy the mod otherwise.

im trying to figure out how to install this mod i have try'd the ways i have done my other mods and this one just keeps giving me a wrench as the load picture and the mod never loads anyone can please help thank you

Make sure you dont have the mod in another folder. I think the mod shipped with 3 folder levels before the mod files. if you need more help you can pm me. 

Hello everyone!

I hope it is okay to post this here, if not, my apologies!

I downloaded the mod today because it just looks amazing!

So I downloaded it and tried to start it: When the freeplay map was loaded, I could see everything moving, but once I clicked or pushed a button on my keyboard, the game closed and I was returned to the desktop.

Can you please me play this awesome mod? :)

my system specs:

-Windows 7 x64 
-i7-2670QM CPU 2.20 GHz
-6 GB RAM
-AMD Readon 6700M
-Emergency 4 Deluxe (German Version)

Really do love this mod because its Volunteer some what for FD,

But I keep getting crashes like everyone else...and it sucks!

I hope a patch comes out ASAP??? maybe hopefully? honestly this is the best mod, because I can relate to it from real life[except for the private ambulance company etc, we have our own ambulances]

Sorry if I ask a repeated question but was there a Estimated time/date for the patch?

Just to say this mod has to be one of the best.  Well done lads!

Very interested in the idea you use Volunteer Fire.  In Britain we have our own part time fire, which runs along side the wholetime service.  This has been modelled in the Welfordshire Mod. 

I am interested in how the Volunteer service works in the US.  In England the retained (part-time) firefighters usually work on a pager system, calling them in when a job occurs.  From looking at your mod, I presume this is the same. 

I am interested in reading more how the Volunteer Fire runs in the US.  If one of you would be kind enough to either jot a few notes in reply to this, or point me to a relevant website I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance

Just to say this mod has to be one of the best. Well done lads!

Very interested in the idea you use Volunteer Fire. In Britain we have our own part time fire, which runs along side the wholetime service. This has been modelled in the Welfordshire Mod.

I am interested in how the Volunteer service works in the US. In England the retained (part-time) firefighters usually work on a pager system, calling them in when a job occurs. From looking at your mod, I presume this is the same.

I am interested in reading more how the Volunteer Fire runs in the US. If one of you would be kind enough to either jot a few notes in reply to this, or point me to a relevant website I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance

Here are multiple links https://www.google.com/search?redir_esc=&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&hl=en-US&oe=utf-8&safe=images&q=how+us+vollintter+fire+sdepts+work&source=android-browser-type&qsubts=1430995027393&devloc=0#hl=en-US&q=how+us+volunteer+fire+depts+work+ i checked most over they looked ok but i quickly went over so there maybe some errors

Just to say this mod has to be one of the best.  Well done lads!

Very interested in the idea you use Volunteer Fire.  In Britain we have our own part time fire, which runs along side the wholetime service.  This has been modelled in the Welfordshire Mod. 

I am interested in how the Volunteer service works in the US.  In England the retained (part-time) firefighters usually work on a pager system, calling them in when a job occurs.  From looking at your mod, I presume this is the same. 

I am interested in reading more how the Volunteer Fire runs in the US.  If one of you would be kind enough to either jot a few notes in reply to this, or point me to a relevant website I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance

In the US aproxamately 70% of firefighters are volunteer. In a volunteer fire department members meet for training, meetings and public events but they do not actually live at the station. Most department's don't have the call load to justify paid staff at a station.Usually volunteer firefighters go about their lives just like anyone else but when a call is recieved firefighters are notafied by a variety of menes (usually a pager) and they respond to the station. When they respond to the station they don gear and respond in the fire trucks just like any fire department anywhere. If you hve any other questions or if this didn't explain it very well feel free to PM me.

Also Bama, the Game Warden truck looks great. Any chance of getting a new model for the park ranger (the person not the truck) while you're at it?

In the US aproxamately 70% of firefighters are volunteer. In a volunteer fire department members meet for training, meetings and public events but they do not actually live at the station. Most department's don't have the call load to justify paid staff at a station.Usually volunteer firefighters go about their lives just like anyone else but when a call is recieved firefighters are notafied by a variety of menes (usually a pager) and they respond to the station. When they respond to the station they don gear and respond in the fire trucks just like any fire department anywhere. If you hve any other questions or if this didn't explain it very well feel free to PM me.

Also Bama, the Game Warden truck looks great. Any chance of getting a new model for the park ranger (the person not the truck) while you're at it?

Many thanks for the info. Much appreciated

Many thanks. I'll have a look at the links. Appreciate your efforts

I love the mod, it's awesome, and I know I shouldn't be posting this here but please if someone can help me, how to stop does cars from blocking the road, it's just annoying that it blocks off the whole city. Sorry and thank you

I love the mod, it's awesome, and I know I shouldn't be posting this here but please if someone can help me, how to stop does cars from blocking the road, it's just annoying that it blocks off the whole city. Sorry and thank you

The vehicles that get stuck can easily be removed in the map editor, or if you want an in game solution, use a state trooper with his side arm drawn and make the person step out of the vehicle, then call a tow truck.

Hey Guys,

Can anyone shed some light on the unique lag in this mod (I know that it is do to script checking)? I can run any other mods smoothly, except for this one. I know that it is unique with the volunteer script, but I was just wondering.

Thank You!