bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

On 12/12/2021 at 12:33 AM, gunswat said:

Will the FBI still be in the mod?

No.

On 12/11/2021 at 9:24 AM, Newfoundking said:

Even placement of unique models with first aid capable people would be something interesting

That's kind of where we're at, at the moment. The most unique thing is the boat trailer script, and I can make additions to the trailer scripts to enable the SAR trailer to have functions like spawning more personnel, or healing anybody who enters. I could also turn it into a fictional MCU trailer if I so want, but I don't know how realistic that would be.

gq3NwWq.png

The ECG monitor has a functional display now. To be clear about things, this is a static image. It does not scroll or update like a real machine.

The open cab logic has been added to two fire apparatus in the mod, so that firefighters appear on the rear facing jumpseats on those vehicles.

I have also done some code optimizations so that your sessions will run slightly smoother.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, itchboy said:

No.

That's kind of where we're at, at the moment. The most unique thing is the boat trailer script, and I can make additions to the trailer scripts to enable the SAR trailer to have functions like spawning more personnel, or healing anybody who enters. I could also turn it into a fictional MCU trailer if I so want, but I don't know how realistic that would be.

gq3NwWq.png

The ECG monitor has a functional display now. To be clear about things, this is a static image. It does not scroll or update like a real machine.

The open cab logic has been added to two fire apparatus in the mod, so that firefighters appear on the rear facing jumpseats on those vehicles.

I have also done some code optimizations so that your sessions will run slightly smoother.

No FBI? Is this a sanctuary city mod? 😆

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, xazdkr said:

Not being allowed to share the only remaining version of a mod that hasn't had an update in years is quite strange. I prefer playing the game over years worth of discussing the mystical 2.1/3.0 update....

It’s just how Itchboy wants it. The original V1.2 is around somewhere

2 hours ago, n00bingtarget said:

IF I remember correctly, Itchboy was not happy with how the mod crashes, so he had removed it, with the idea that he was making a MUCH BETTER and STABLE version.  I respect Itchboy, and even though I have that old version, I would never share it without his permission.

Exactly. If I remember right, its against forum rules aswell.

On 1/15/2022 at 3:49 PM, n00bingtarget said:

IF I remember correctly, Itchboy was not happy with how the mod crashes, so he had removed it, with the idea that he was making a MUCH BETTER and STABLE version.  I respect Itchboy, and even though I have that old version, I would never share it without his permission.

Well the old version is all there has been for the last what, 3+ years? For everyone besides itchboy and whoever else is helping develop/test it. I don't see an issue with sharing the old version considering we won't be seeing a new version any time soon. 

On 1/16/2022 at 7:41 PM, xazdkr said:

Well the old version is all there has been for the last what, 3+ years? For everyone besides itchboy and whoever else is helping develop/test it. I don't see an issue with sharing the old version considering we won't be seeing a new version any time soon. 

how about itchboy confirm this issue   @itchboy

• Downvote 1

Anyway still sharing if people would like a version to play. If you google montana mod v2 it will come up with a link to a steam conversation with a link to the mod if people would like a copy and I can no longer share.

The unfortunate thing with a game like EM4 is it attracts a lot of people who like the rules too much...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7