bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

4 hours ago, Fred03 said:

The rotating effect is interesting. Are you planning on having all the lights be that same effect or limit it to just what vehicles actually have "rotary" lightbars? Its groundbreaking work for sure!

Only rotary lightbars will have the effect. I wanted more contrast between an LED, strobe and halogen lightbar and this was my way of doing it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Tamir said:

I hope this dosen't break the rules (if it is then don't answer) but, could you estimate the overall % of the entire mod? (including units, scripts, maps, etc.)

I don't have one unfortunately. I just keep modding, working and eventually this thing will be finished, like the Miami mod.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, itchboy said:

The DNRC based brush trucks have rear piping. I'll be working on a set of invisible connectors for these so that hoses dont look too oversized or misaligned ingame.

Em4Deluxe 2021-04-01 19-03-37-95.png

I really like this. The detail is great. Nice work!

7 hours ago, itchboy said:

The DNRC based brush trucks have rear piping. I'll be working on a set of invisible connectors for these so that hoses dont look too oversized or misaligned ingame.

Em4Deluxe 2021-04-01 19-03-37-95.png

Looking fire, will all 3 of them be playable?
another question, all the vehicles you show cased here will be playable when the mod is out?

• Like 1

Trucks look amazing! Have you considered implementing a "random unit" sort of script similar to what the old NYC Mod had for NYPD patrol cars for DNRC and other off-map state units? I feel it might help add some variety to the game along with a sort of "well we don't know who's going to respond from where but somebody is coming from somewhere" feeling which is unfortunately very true to form for rural emergency services. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fred03 said:

Trucks look amazing! Have you considered implementing a "random unit" sort of script similar to what the old NYC Mod had for NYPD patrol cars for DNRC and other off-map state units? I feel it might help add some variety to the game along with a sort of "well we don't know who's going to respond from where but somebody is coming from somewhere" feeling which is unfortunately very true to form for rural emergency services. 

Its not NYC style but there is something similar to that implemented.

• Like 2

On 5/12/2021 at 8:33 AM, Tamir said:

Any updates?

Asking for updates is against the rules / Terms & Conditions.  Please don't do that.  Most modders are doing this stuff on the side of their regular jobs / lives.  Several are working on multiple projects.  They will update when they can.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, sidjdjjdjdj said:

still wip?

Yes. I believe there is a copy of the old version's download file floating around someplace but for now the second version is still in development. I'm unsure of itchboy's schedule, maybe after he finishes the update for Project Nostalgia. 

• Like 1