bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

1 minute ago, hill12 said:

Ok I understand, I suppose wouldnt have to be be 2011 just a mode crown Vic you have it’s all white with ram bar, I guess just lemme know thanks

I can make it exactly a 2011, I can go as far as adding trim, body damage, or specific rim packages you may have. I also appreciate if you sent (by PM) a list of brands for each ELS light, and if possible a video or photo of it. It would be much safer in PM's to avoid dox and if you value your own privacy.

Not sure if you're still looking for POVs, but I'll bite. I drive a 2017 Ford Explorer, dark grey in color. Passenger side visor bar, 600 stick in the grill, Intersection license plate bracket on the front, and mirror beams. SoundOff Intersectors mounted under the mirror and 100 stick in the third row side glass. 800 stick in the rear window and two T6s mounted to an LP bracket in the rear. All lighting except the SoundOff Intersectors is Feniex. Rear lighting is red/amber, all other is red/white. All controlled through a Whelen HHS3200. I can't currently provide a video as I'm still installing.

8 hours ago, EmergencyFan97 said:

Not sure if you're still looking for POVs, but I'll bite. I drive a 2017 Ford Explorer, dark grey in color. Passenger side visor bar, 600 stick in the grill, Intersection license plate bracket on the front, and mirror beams. SoundOff Intersectors mounted under the mirror and 100 stick in the third row side glass. 800 stick in the rear window and two T6s mounted to an LP bracket in the rear. All lighting except the SoundOff Intersectors is Feniex. Rear lighting is red/amber, all other is red/white. All controlled through a Whelen HHS3200. I can't currently provide a video as I'm still installing.

I am still taking POV's yes. However when the mod releases, there will be a choice to have which set of 10 POV's. The 10 from the mod team or 10 user submitted ones.

With that in mind, I am looking into making some kind of script for having more volunteers coming to the scene separately besides the four or six that are used. Not quite sure how I will do that though.

8 hours ago, MineplexZombie said:

No download link?

I'm not done with the mod yet. There is no link to post.

UYS4YVN.png

I got bored and took some time to make some HQ Blender Renders. These are not a game photo but a software render.

I'll be continuing more units later today, hopefully.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

A smaller update to the mod is that I have begun adding in the unit.xmls, icons and text for the playable units.

Just a minor thing but this is something I am preparing to do because the playable units are almost final.

I will get to the POV's eventually but I'll release the first set in the initial release of the mod.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Here's an update to that rotator light effect from yesterday. I've included it in Montana Mod too and I look forward to when you guys can see this for yourselves.

I've also reconsidered yet again and I might be adding more POV's to the main set, add another 4 just so that the VFD actually responds at night.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, itchboy said:

Voici une mise Ă  jour de cet effet de lumière du rotateur d'hier. Je l'ai Ă©galement inclus dans Montana Mod et j'ai hĂ¢te de voir cela par vous-mĂªme.

J'ai également reconsidéré encore une fois et je pourrais ajouter plus de POV à l'ensemble principal, ajouter 4 autres juste pour que le VFD réponde réellement la nuit. ouahou superbe  congratutions for de France 

• Downvote 3