bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Ford F650, work in progress.

Side portion of model created using MikeyPI's F350 model.

This truck is destined to be a DNRC brush truck or engine. Still not sure what setup to give it, most likely a wildland configuration.

No work has been made with the heal script, I might just release it with a rudimentary setup and give it a more accurate setup at a later date.

Untitled.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, joker15x said:

Itchboy, are any of those scripts on your youtube channel available for download?  You got a lot of cool ones on there.

The only one I plan on releasing separately is the parking script. Most of the rest are too dependent on mission script structure to be able to be ported to other mods.

New Chevy ambulance. Model credits: cab from Driver SF by Ubisoft, the remainder is mine.

Texture: Reaper

bEM6AX1.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Itchboy, I require this update.  Also, is the BCFD ambulances and or fire trucks getting reskined from their orangeish skins?  Also now that I think of it, the rescue units overhead lightbar would always flash like the ELS was on.  It would flash whether the option was turned on or off.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:32 PM, joker15x said:

Also for some reason I can't start a new game anymore.  The whole game just crashes.

I'm sorry but I no longer have time to dedicate fixing the old version of the mod.

Does anyone know if rural VFD's use tanker/engine relays, or 4 way hydrants?

41 minutes ago, itchboy said:

I'm sorry but I no longer have time to dedicate fixing the old version of the mod.

Does anyone know if rural VFD's use tanker/engine relays, or 4 way hydrants?

My cousin Paul is a Volunteer Firefighter in Hamilton and he says they use tanker/engine relays.

i was going to say my department uses tanker shuttles, the first tanker drops the folding tank at the fire next to an engine then several tankers start to shuttle the water at a designated water source depnding on how far away the water source is depends on the number of tankers needed, also the amount of water being used at the fire if you have any questions ichboy feel free to message me

My local area uses tanker relays, hook a hydrant to a tanker, use a wye valve to connect to 2 engines.  Or be more creative and hook a hose to a tanker, then hook a wye to the tanker and on the 2 seperate hoses, hook up 2 more wyes to make it 4 hoses that go to 4 vehicles, if thats possible in this game.

We have a combination of them all. Theres enough hydrants around that we typically will only call a tanker when it's a brush fire or when there's a hydrant failure. Our company SOP is the first engine goes straight in and will start fire attack and the second due lays in a supply line and supplies the first in engine.

Update, vehicle hose connections have been revamped, so vehicle the water supplies can be chained together.

In this picture, the tanker in the center is feeding to the engine on the right and left. The yellow engine in turn feeds to a brush truck on the rightmost side of the screen. The tanker itself is receiving water from a hydrant across the street. This allows for more flexibility in brush fire situations.

Em4Deluxe 2019-10-28 09-03-48-05.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3