bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

12 hours ago, gov911 said:

When I call some units (Like ATF) the game crashes. 

There's a known issue that the ATF Agent will specifically cause a crash when interacted with (summoned or attempted to remove from vehicle). I believe there was a fix posted a while back in this thread.
Until the updated version is released, I would recommend avoiding calling the ATF Car or Truck.

The OC-D

Hi guys

I'm new here & got one question about the mod. Is it still in development? ( i know the downloads are down cause it's WIP of deleting bugs) i mean if it's actually upgraded or it is dead? Sorry if my question seems annoying to someone,but I and probably many other people around here would like to know. This mod is awesome, I would really like to play it on stable version,it would be sad if it's no longer in development...  

Found unstable version. Of course, it is not possible to play, but the idea is really like. Especially with universal policemen, who, if necessary, can operate in tactical situations, and cure the affected (just like in real life).

I sincerely wish the author (or authors?) of modification forces to complete this creation, because it will probably be the best mod for players like me.

Oh, and yes. There is one problem that is not related to bugs of modification.
As for me, on the map too many police. This sheriffs and highway patrol, and rangers... They are really a lot. Compared with firefighters and doctors, they are simply too much. And it breaks the impression of leadership in small departments with small features, as for me. I would put the rangers and highway patrol units from the map, or would have left only one ranger on station.

Edited by Tyker
P.S.

On 10/10/2016 at 8:41 PM, Tyker said:

Found unstable version. Of course, it is not possible to play, but the idea is really like. Especially with universal policemen, who, if necessary, can operate in tactical situations, and cure the affected (just like in real life).

I sincerely wish the author (or authors?) of modification forces to complete this creation, because it will probably be the best mod for players like me.

Oh, and yes. There is one problem that is not related to bugs of modification.
As for me, on the map too many police. This sheriffs and highway patrol, and rangers... They are really a lot. Compared with firefighters and doctors, they are simply too much. And it breaks the impression of leadership in small departments with small features, as for me. I would put the rangers and highway patrol units from the map, or would have left only one ranger on station.

you can always send them back to HQ. But be advised,that if you send Park Ranger cruisers to base,or they'll be destroyed, you won't have another ones,cause they are not available to call-in from outside of the map

12 hours ago, m2ichis said:

you can always send them back to HQ. But be advised,that if you send Park Ranger cruisers to base,or they'll be destroyed, you won't have another ones,cause they are not available to call-in from outside of the map

Tis be one of the many reasons we took the mod down. You cant put out a product which has such a huge 'loophole' in its gameplay.

I understand asking for a release date can warrant sanctions. However the latest update to the sticky on this thread appears to be from 12/31/2015, which is almost a year ago. I think it is fair to ask if the devs can provide a new update on the status of the mod to confirm this mod isn't dead. Any new media, mod functions, and game-play design would I'm sure be much appreciated by the community.

• Upvote 1

On 10/27/2016 at 11:05 PM, KingEffinTurtle said:

I understand asking for a release date can warrant sanctions. However the latest update to the sticky on this thread appears to be from 12/31/2015, which is almost a year ago. I think it is fair to ask if the devs can provide a new update on the status of the mod to confirm this mod isn't dead. Any new media, mod functions, and game-play design would I'm sure be much appreciated by the community.

8 hours ago, itchboy said:

Regarding all those concerns, final word comes down to bama really. Im around once in a while, but updates and all announcements will have to come from him, not me.

I, personally, somewhat agree with KingEffinTurtle. I think it should be allowed to ask mod developers for an update (and NOT for a release date) so they can verify the mod isn't dead, or add some previews if the dev choses to. By somewhat agree, I will have to say that users will get a warning if they are constantly spamming, asking for updates.

• Upvote 3

It sounds like an update is overdue. The mod is in limbo, for now. I'm going through Paramedic school while working full-time, and have a lot less time than usual to commit to modding. Keep in mind that is all temporary, and when things settle down, you can expect to see future releases.

• Upvote 5

On 10/30/2016 at 5:04 AM, bama1234 said:

It sounds like an update is overdue. The mod is in limbo, for now. I'm going through Paramedic school while working full-time, and have a lot less time than usual to commit to modding. Keep in mind that is all temporary, and when things settle down, you can expect to see future releases.

nice to hear that bama! I'm really glad that this mod isn't dead like many more promising mods for Emergency 4 which shut down for some reasons... Good luck in Paramedic School!

On 10/30/2016 at 1:23 AM, KingEffinTurtle said:

I totally understand the spamming issue and agree with you guys on that front. I'm very excited to play a more stable version of this mod as I'm a huge fan of Volunteer Dept gameplay. I will anxiously await word from bama as the Montana Mod is definitely one of my favorites. Thanks again to the mods and devs for their work.

by the way, KingEffinTurtle, if you like Volunteer Fire Dept mods, check out some Polish mods with Volunteer Fire Service in it. For example "OSP Piecki Mod"