bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Oh I know. I forgot to put an emoticon or "jk".  That would be awesome, though!

Yeah it was a joke and an outsider's response to the riots in America at the time.

Too much on my plate right now. Have no time for miscellaneous features not relating directly to units or gameplay.

Yeah it was a joke and an outsider's response to the riots in America at the time.

Too much on my plate right now. Have no time for miscellaneous features not relating directly to units or gameplay.

Haha, The Ferguson Mod, I could see it now, Itchboy this made me laugh.

The mod is still pretty amazing and i seem to be slightly addicted 

Oh yeah, it'd be a total waste of time.  I usually just let the riots get big enough where Molotov cocktails are thrown.  Bama, Thanks for releasing the bumpers.  They are awesome! I love the signs and props too. 

Wow the mod is 1.18 GB :( Its gonna take days to download in my 1MB internet and I would have to totally not use the internet while it downloads otherwise its gonna take weeks to download. 

The patch will replace only specific files right? Or is the patch going to replace every single file in the game and have the same size of 1.18GB? 

itchboy

bama1234

Why not put some elements from the Helping Peter mod, such as more of a medical system for EMS?

It's pretty hard to do everything that everyone wants. If they did include everything everyone wants, then the mod would be 46.2 GB and take 6 years to download for a lot of people.

Wow the mod is 1.18 GB  :( Its gonna take days to download in my 1MB internet and I would have to totally not use the internet while it downloads otherwise its gonna take weeks to download. 

The patch will replace only specific files right? Or is the patch going to replace every single file in the game and have the same size of 1.18GB

If you have a 1MB download speed, that's double, most of the time triple of mine. I downloaded it in a few hours.

No need to fret. It's not as bad as you think.

Also, there is no patch yet since the first 2.0 release right?

Correct the patch is in progress

that's not really 100% correct, I made an unofficial patch :)

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

New download, I fixed small bugs so it's more playable

• Light on several vehicles have been added
  • Traffic that gets stuck have been fixed 
  • Missing wheels are added to the models

I know its not much, but it makes the gameplay a bit better and no "stuck" traffic paths  and the missing lights

NOTE: Do not report any bugs about this version, this version is only to fix the main traffic problem  :) 

but from the modding team self there is no patch yet :)

Clear your download cache, perhaps you may need to reboot your computer, and then try again. The file is fine from my end, so it's a userside problem, not server side. 

Could be a modinstaller problem cause i was unable to install on the version i downloaded from atari but steam version worked just fine

Hey bama you know the taser? Like when it should tase someone what it does is that my man goes like right to the suspect but he dossent hot the taser but it acts like an pepperspray any others have it like this??

Yeah I've had that issue too. Fixing it for the patch.

For those of you asking for an update on the patch: It's still in progress, about 70% done. Should release within a week or so. 

Could there be a rar/zip/7zip version or something other than the mod installer file please. I like some of the above could not install it on the two copies of 911 I have on this desktop. Even after an hour of trying solutions like clearing the cache I couldn't fix it. Worked fine back at my parents house, just not here. Thank you for the work. I'm really looking forward to the patch. 

Could there be a rar/zip/7zip version or something other than the mod installer file please. I like some of the above could not install it on the two copies of 911 I have on this desktop. Even after an hour of trying solutions like clearing the cache I couldn't fix it. Worked fine back at my parents house, just not here. Thank you for the work. I'm really looking forward to the patch. 

Are you talking about the mod itself, or the patch Cops released? Because installing the mod is as simple as copying and pasting the folder into the directory

Are you talking about the mod itself, or the patch Cops released? Because installing the mod is as simple as copying and pasting the folder into the directory

Didn't even think about that. I did download Cops edit. I did not remember you releasing it as anything else. If you did, I apologize for the post. I prefer the copy and paste method, just for some reason the mod installer isn't working. Thank you for uploading it that way.

Wow I cannot explain how mad I am right now. I was 70% done downloading the mod on Mega in my 1MB internet and for the second time my computer decides to randomly shutdown. And the thing is if you close the browser where the download is on it resets back to 0.

I just wanna play the mod :( :( :(