bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Sweet looks like everyone in the US is going to get a great christmas present... but ill have 2 cuz of my new GAMING COMPUTER!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!

Merry Christmas HO HO HO 

To be honest, I would have just waited until everything was working and completed before releasing it, I can guarantee that alot of you are going to complain about missing vehicles, or things not working. But hey you all wanted it released now with a later patch...

Just let them get on with the mod and it will be released when they say its ready.

To be honest, I would have just waited until everything was working and completed before releasing it, I can guarantee that alot of you are going to complain about missing vehicles, or things not working. But hey you all wanted it released now with a later patch...

Just let them get on with the mod and it will be released when they say its ready.

GGD did the same with RSB Lisbon mod where he released it and then patched it and the mod was still preety good with first release so I think we will be okay with a release soon and then a patch.

Couldn't agree more.. Just remember these guys (as with all modders) are doing this for nothing, in their own time so people like me and you can have a great new experience when playing EM4, they don't owe us anything.. I think we need to remember this when people start getting a little demanding!!.. It's Christmas everyone.. It's not going to kill anyone if the mod doesn't come out today or tomorrow.. However, it will come out eventually.. Bama, Itchboy and anyone else involved with this fantastic mod, go and enjoy Christmas with your family and friends, we will all still be here..

God Speed, and Merry Christmas to everyone in the EM community..

Couldn't agree more.. Just remember these guys (as with all modders) are doing this for nothing, in their own time so people like me and you can have a great new experience when playing EM4, they don't owe us anything.. I think we need to remember this when people start getting a little demanding!!.. It's Christmas everyone.. It's not going to kill anyone if the mod doesn't come out today or tomorrow.. However, it will come out eventually.. Bama, Itchboy and anyone else involved with this fantastic mod, go and enjoy Christmas with your family and friends, we will all still be here..

I respect you man.  :xmas:

I do have to admit, this is more or less a spam fest instead of anything useful, the modders occasionally put out a piece of information to keep ya'll updated, but speculating the time/date is pointless and should cease.. Enjoy the holiday, come back and check to see if they've released it, posting here about this and that isnt helping to speed up the process one little bit.  In rushing to meet a imposed deadline is going to cause a good deal of problems.  When I released my mod we pushed a deadline on our own (self-imposed) without the community knowing what we were up to, and even still with just our own pressures to meet the timeframe, we missed alot of dumb things that we should've never have missed.  Let them take their time and do what it takes to make the mod as seamless as possible.

Sometimes it's worth the wait to just let things run it's course and finish proper than to have to do mini-patches through new years for every single thing that could've been caught with just a bit more time taken to debug it.  Patience is a virtue, one that is worth exercising.  Please refrain from another 5 pages of posts that really are not stating anything more fruitful other than how excited everyone is.  For the most part it's been the same 4 people or so, I believe they get it that you're excited.

looks like ill be staying up as late as i did last night maybe latter so that means that ill be up around 6:00 am ested if anyone needs me

My guess is that it will not be out intill Friday if Bama and Itchboy are busy celebrating Christmas

I don't even mind a version with all the bugs out I just really want to play!!!!!!!!!!

Well personally I don't mind a few bugs, I just want to play the mod!!!

See, this is what I mean by spam, enough is enough with the same thing over and over again in this topic, we will lock it rather than allow the spam spree to continue for no legitimate reason.

From this post, onward

DO NOT POST ANYTHING OF ANYTHING.

Let's all be patient and do not spam this topic. Let's wait until Bama or Itchboy put the post we've all been waiting for.

They will release the Mod when they want to.

Who ever post from now on, will have us get this topic locked.

Happy Christmas to Everyone.

post-10200-0-70569200-1419485886_thumb.j

Well said, it is Christmas people, so please just let modders get on with it, they aren't getting paid to make these for everyone. Just be patient and it will be out when its ready.

Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone here on EMP, I hope you have a good day. Just spare a thought for those of us who have to work today ok? Lol :P