bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Hopefully this will clear up some of the confusion regarding US time zones.

Central Time is what the release time is based off, 10PM. That would include Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, parts of Nebraska, most of Texas and Kansas, etc.

'Mountain Time' would be the 9PM release time. That would be Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, etc.

Arizona does their own thing with time zones where they don't follow Daylight Savings time.

US-timezones.jpg

Des Moines (U.S.A. - Iowa) Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 10:00:00 PM CST UTC-6 hours

London (United Kingdom - England) Wednesday, December 24, 2014 at 4:00:00 AM GMT UTC
Auckland (New Zealand) Wednesday, December 24, 2014 at 5:00:00 PM NZDT UTC+13 hours
Copenhagen (Denmark) Wednesday, December 24, 2014 at 5:00:00 AM CET UTC+1 hour
Moscow (Russia) Wednesday, December 24, 2014 at 7:00:00 AM MSK UTC+3 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, December 24, 2014 at 04:00:00

If you want any other time zone, use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20141223T22&p1=76&p2=136&more=4 

Honestly guys, its not a hard concept. Say the release is 8pm eastern, which it isn't but this is an example. That means, central will be 9, mountain will be 10, and pacifie will be 11. West coast is always 3 hours behind East. 11-8=3 therefore my math is right.

Wow, okay the discussion on timezones here is priceless and a little concerning. lmao!!

Time zones are amazing. UTC +14:00 is an actual thing, so, there's more than the 24 time zones that your 6th grade social studies teacher told you.

Hopping back on topic, I've been following the progress of this closely and I can't wait to play it! I'm glad someone has skill to do something like this, because I surely don't. I focus more on GTA: SA mods rather than anything else but love EM4 just as much. 

Who is the conductor of the hype train? Because Bama is the train engineer. And I will be the guy that's sitting on the train with his IPad that is going to a business meeting.

Wait, we're supposed to have a conductor?

Oh god.. Who's controlling the train?!

Guys, let's keep it on topic please. The entire last page of posts is completely irrelevant to the mod itself. Discussing timezones isn't needed in here, and can be done in a new topic if you so wish. I also don't want to see any countdown posts, the mod will be released when it's ready.

I don't want to start having to give warnings, but any more off topic posts after this point will be punished.

I know that it's Christmas holiday for most people out there, so you have nothing better to do than to post just for the sake of it, but if another issue comes about that one of us moderators has to come in here to address, anyone involved in it will be suspended for the remainder of the year, and the topic will be locked until the authors ask for it to be unlocked.  Enough is enough with the childish behavior, this site is not a personal baby-sitting service for abuse.

Yah well I think everyone needs to take a chill pill! Bama will release the mod when 1: Its uploaded to whatever site he is using, 2: When he feels its ready( maybe he's trying to fix up a few last bugs ) 3: at 11:00 Eastern Standard Time, 10:00 Central Time, 9:00 Pacific and so on, and 4: When he wants, if everyone keeps complaining he may not release it, I know I wouldn't with the way people have been talking.

Now i'm just putting this up because I don't want to see #4 happen, i'm sorry admins if i'm do something I shouldn't but I feel someone needed to say said things!