bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

@ Emergency, you should get youreself a warning, the mods will do what they need, you dont have to instruct them ;)

Well, i think a sort of connection in the station, and also if you dont disconnect you cant leve the station.

Well j don.t know mayby j need to wait ?

J have mods to show  :WTF:  :stupid:  :happy:

I know that it takes a bit of time but you can refil using the closest hydrant at the scene. All it takes is a few seconds right? Or a hydrant on the way from the scene? I dont know, just spurting ideas :P

Hello everyone I'm new here

Wants to show you my project but I can not because it says that you can not set up a new topic in the section mods what's going on administrator ?

what to mod it and play in it is a great look forward to New version of 

Modding Concepts. The rules changed, now a thread doesn't get moved to Mods until it has enough content to be considered a real mod. But this is definitely the wrong place to be posting that. 

What program do you use to showcase your models?

Em4 editor, then Photoshop to clean it up and add the white background.

@ Emergency, you should get youreself a warning, the mods will do what they need, you dont have to instruct them ;)

Well, i think a sort of connection in the station, and also if you dont disconnect you cant leve the station.

Technically, you're instructing us what to do as well by saying he should get a warning...

There keep it easy this guy is new but warn him @randomperson139

As RangerDog pointed out, we don't need instructing. In fact, we don't appreciate people telling us when we should or shouldn't give warnings. Seeing as you can't see other users warning points, how would you even know whether or not I had issued a warning?

Stay out of issues that don't involve you. Enjoy your little holiday.

Or we could all stop fighting and return to topic.

bama, what's the word on state patrol? what state units can we expect to see? cars? suvs? riot control? helicopters? all offmap?

I would definitely like to see the little bird helicopter from Hoppah's army mod be used, and I know they were going to use it for SWAT in the Miami mod.

Or we could all stop fighting and return to topic.

bama, what's the word on state patrol? what state units can we expect to see? cars? suvs? riot control? helicopters? all offmap?

I've added an MHP Tahoe and Caprice PPV, and will probably keep the CVPI. I've changed the skins to more closely resemble the real-life counterpart. No word yet on helicopters for the state patrol. And yes, all off-map. 

I would definitely like to see the little bird helicopter from Hoppah's army mod be used, and I know they were going to use it for SWAT in the Miami mod.

You're in luck, it will be featured in the mod! I've updated it's texture, and it will have a brand new feature 

Bama would you be able to answer a couple of questions for me, just a simple yes/no answer will do lol?

1) have you implemented the multiply siren buttons like other mods have?
2) will vehicles have the speed controls like the Manhattan/Brooklyn mods have?

Because I never liked them features (no offence to the people who made them) but they clogged up the UI and where a pain in the arse to have to change everytime.

Bama would you be able to answer a couple of questions for me, just a simple yes/no answer will do lol?

1) have you implemented the multiply siren buttons like other mods have?

2) will vehicles have the speed controls like the Manhattan/Brooklyn mods have?

Because I never liked them features (no offence to the people who made them) but they clogged up the UI and where a pain in the arse to have to change everytime.

I can answer these questions:

• Multiple sirens have been considered but I have not implemented them yet.

• Speed commands are automatic. Vehicles spawned on map will only travel at normal speeds until their sirens are enabled. Vehicles will only move at high speed when their sirens are on. Player can force vehicles to go at high speed by pressing left or right control key with the MoveTo command.

• Vehicles travelling to station or off map in freeplay will travel at normal speeds automatically. This actually helps with parking somewhat (although I cannot prove this)

• GoHome command will not be changed though because this affects ambulances going off map. I might figure a workaround for it.

• Off map vehicles coming onto the map will be going fast by defualt. I would like to enforce a speed limiter on some vehicles though such as tow trucks, cranes and in fact, all TEC and non emergency vehicles actually.

• Now since the speeds are automatic, they dont clutter up the UI. Everyone wins.

What I say here isn't final or guaranteed. At the end of the day, it is up to bama to decide.

I can answer these questions:

• Multiple sirens have been considered but I have not implemented them yet.

• Speed commands are automatic. Vehicles spawned on map will only travel at normal speeds until their sirens are enabled. Vehicles will only move at high speed when their sirens are on. Player can force vehicles to go at high speed by pressing left or right control key with the MoveTo command.

• Vehicles travelling to station or off map in freeplay will travel at normal speeds automatically. This actually helps with parking somewhat (although I cannot prove this)

• GoHome command will not be changed though because this affects ambulances going off map. I might figure a workaround for it.

• Off map vehicles coming onto the map will be going fast by defualt. I would like to enforce a speed limiter on some vehicles though such as tow trucks, cranes and in fact, all TEC and non emergency vehicles actually.

• Now since the speeds are automatic, they dont clutter up the UI. Everyone wins.

What I say here isn't final or guaranteed. At the end of the day, it is up to bama to decide.

Kind of like the script in the Harbor City mod? Sounds great!