bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

In this version at least, I'm not too worried about making separate scripts for fires, it's not going to happen. Not worth the trouble. With the brush truck, and with the fires spreading slower on the new map, it shouldn't be a problem.

Right now I'm taking a break to work on the Army units. Adding new persons, and a new model, the M1083 FMTV truck which will replace the deuce and a half (and the Poorly done GTA:SA model found in the LA mod). There will be two versions, one for transport, and one for equipment.

Edited by Newfoundking
Nice language makes nice friends

I think he means the water carrying APC used for riots.

That unit has been deleted from the civilian police force, but will be replaced for the Army by an M117 ASV which is similar

Sorry I meant the humvee and the other vehicle (can't remember its name at the moment), maybe lose the flag thingy?

Those are mine detectors. But the HMMWVs have been almost totally redesigned.

Alright here it is, a replacement for the dreaded GTA:SA army truck model; the M1078 LMTV. There will be two versions of this truck in the mod - the one you see here, a transport truck, which can hold 12 troops - and an equipment/shelter version.

mdsKNTM.png

Have you thought about maybe adding a beat-up off road unit to the police department? Maybe something like a older Jeep Cherokee or Wrangler or something. Something suited to going off road. Or will that be covered by a similar vehicle in the sheriff's department fleet?

rnpca4745.jpg

Maybe something like this, toss a older blue rotator dashlight on it and you have a genuine looking rural PD unit.

Or something a little newer looking

hnpca1682-vi.jpg