bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

UPDATE (12/29/2022):

v2.5 RELEASED (forum account required for download link)

Download is a text file with Mega link, copy and paste that link into your browser to download mod files!

Make sure to read the included User Guide, as the mod has many new script based features you will not be familiar with using if you haven't played v2.5 yet.

!!Regular Freeplay will NOT work, due to all the new scripts and features!! It will give you a blank map. Instead, go to Campaign/Missions -> Freeplay script to play freeplay.

Mod Summary:

The Montana Mod includes many new vehicles, personnel, structures, and equipment. It is set in an alternate history/re-visualization of the real-life ghost town of Monida Pass, in Beaverhead County, Montana. The mod provides the player with control over the first responders of an American small town and changes the look and feel of the gameplay environment to match.

Itchboy has graciously lended his expertise and added multiple scripts for in-depth player control of Fire, EMS, and PD functions!

Media can be found on the Download page above!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 46
  • Downvote 11

Oh. my. Goodness.

Bam, you have SIMPLY out-f***ing done yourself. This is EXEMPLARY work you have done. I STILL play the beta version you released earlier, and I EAGERLY await the release of your final product.

Outstanding work, Can't wait to see what your newest version brings!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On the newrelease will the Sherrifs pickup truck (formerly LASD SAR hummer) be able to chase people? In the first beta it was not and i would really like that. Where i come from all the sherrifs department has are trucks. Everything looks great by the way.

Did this mod have a website, didn't it?

Is their going to be a fan banner?

Finally got hold of the beta version buried deep inside a USB I found!

Loved the beta and cannot wait for this!

Anyhow, hows progress?

Not a website, but a tumblr page, yes (http://911frmsm.tumblr.com/). More than likely, though, that won't be getting as much attention as the forum page.

There may be a fan banner in the future - as of now, though, no. You're more than welcome to create your own though.

Progress is slow. Because of the pace, a new map is probably not going to happen. Modifications to the LA Map will be best-case scenario. I am working to get the project released soon though. Shooting for a December-January window.

On the bright side, 2 new screens are up on the original post!