SebastianSebba-JayDreier

Oslo, Norway Mod (Private)

Fraps wasn't friendly when I tried to make a video, so instead I decided to do some map changes and make some new units..Portraits are done, need some more sounds and minor tweaking.I feel that it's ready for a beta, just need the permissions now. Screens to follow soon. If someone knows how I can make a video without ending up with 1GB for a 3 minute video, let me know! (that's .avi, not wmv btw ;)

you can try hypercam... don't think it takes sound.... but then u can just add music :laugh:

So today I got a bit bored.. I downloaded LA mod 2.1 and SG submod 1.9.3 and played around a bit.. Decided to restart my mod, based on the SG submod. Importing all the vehicles and units should be done in a few days. After that I will do some heavy map modifications, so that it feels more Norwegian. I've also re-skinned all fire engines, they're starting to look pretty decent.

Engine 91 and 92 post-29204-0-40012900-1352597530_thumb.j

originals:post-29204-0-03407600-1352597465.jpgpost-29204-0-48980100-1352597500.jpg

Welcome back I suppose, you should really think about releasing this modification, since Hoppah has changed the rules. It looks quite nice and I am sure plenty of people would love to play this mod. I know I would, it looks nice to bad I don't understand the language.

Yeah, please release it, it would be the best mod EVE :D

Thanks guys. It's not Hoppah I'm concerned about, it's all those Germans I've downloaded models from. Some with two page long readmes in German regarding permissions etc. which I of course deleted since I didn't care back then.. I'll try to update more often and hopefully will release it someday. A couple months back I was contacted by several Norway Mod staff regarding joining the two mods, but I haven't heard anything more. I'll just continue having fun modding by myself and see what the future brings :P

do you want to share the norwegian police voices? would be a nice addition to my personal mod :)

i have recordet som simple stuff from AMK radio. so now when i play. and a medical emergency happens, it will say if its a "Green, yellow or Red respose" in norwegian, is pretty nice, we can switch if you want :)

do you want to share the norwegian police voices? would be a nice addition to my personal mod :)

i have recordet som simple stuff from AMK radio. so now when i play. and a medical emergency happens, it will say if its a "Green, yellow or Red respose" in norwegian, is pretty nice, we can switch if you want :)

Sounds (heh) good to me! Wish the popo went back to the unencrypted radios again.. My scanner got useless a couple of years ago :(

I will .rar all my sounds and share them here for those interested.