Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

One thing though.... The traffic lights change way too fast. Allowing huge traffic jams to be created.

known issue. Not the mods fault, it is the game that's messing that up.

Original post by MikeyPI

Yeah this issue is related to the fact we all these days are having pretty fast computers compared to what the game was designed to run on, some people have more "capable" comps than others some will experience this issue easier, some won't have it at all because their comps are more bogged by the game it's self...

Open the Editor:

Load the modification you wish to tamper with (if the original game is what you wish to alter, simply create a new mod)> On the top menu bar you will see Modifications all mods are listed there, select the one you want to work with..

Load the map you wish to edit (most likely it'll be freeplay.e4m)> On the top menu bar you will see map menu, you want to pick open map.

You will find in the menu it opens to find the map it'll have a directory listing it should read this when the map is selected:

mod:Maps/freeplay.e4m

Now that the map is open simply start roaming the map, preferably in a systematic way IE bottom left corner and work your way right or up till you've gotten all that connect on that screen, move over one screen and repeat going down etc....

Look for traffic lights, they are all labeled in red in the editor so it makes finding em kinda hard but if you look you can see em... Not all intersections have lights, so note that, only lights are what you're tampering with.

Left click on the traffic pole it's self and on the bottom menubar you will see "properties" this will open the object properties interface:

it will read as follows:

traffic_2_2_1 or something similar....

We need to change only the last number within the string, leave everything else as it was...

click on the object name bar you will get a cursor, backspace out the last number which for the example was 1 it might be 2 I can't remember the default number, then type in a 4 so that it reads as follows:

traffic_2_2_4

Press OK then move onto the other lights that make up the intersection ensuring all of them have 4 as the last number in the sequence DO NOT CHANGE ANY OTHER PART OF THE NAME!

Once you've done this to the whole map in question, simply on the top menu click Map and select save map from the menu and press OK, overwrite the exiting map and exit the editor.

Quoted from this topic:

Ok, Task Force Bravo has some new equipment! :)

Multiple Camouflage options:

• Crye Precision clothing with multicam; [photos]
  • PCU jacket and ACU pants; [photos]
  • Dark navy blue BDU shirt and cargo pants; [WIP]
  • Black jacket and helmet mixed with woodland pants and tactical vest; [not started yet

All of the skins are HD, having realistic velcro texture and custom patches.

Basically the player will have the option to choose one of the 4 variants while ingame, note that the patches on the shoulders may vary too. :)

post-34602-0-29328700-1357474462_thumb.j

post-34602-0-35799000-1357474463_thumb.j

post-34602-0-29591900-1357474464_thumb.j

post-34602-0-42645900-1357474465_thumb.j

post-34602-0-46635700-1357474466_thumb.j

I played the map topday....interesting BUT I have a problem. I see white squares on the lights.

When you get the white squares that means you don't have the same coronas as the vehicle/mod has. I think that the coronas that you need to download and add to the game are on the very first page of this topic.

I played the map topday....interesting BUT I have a problem. I see white squares on the lights.

When you get the white squares that means you don't have the same coronas as the vehicle/mod has. I think that the coronas that you need to download and add to the game are on the very first page of this topic.

Zach is correct here is a how to

: