NathanDollinger

My private edit of LA mod on woods map, ( No Longer Supported )

Nice edits dude, but..

(hopefully constructive criticisms)

a) From what I've seen you should learn your way around Virtual Objects before trying to set up a completely new map, these are the things that will allow the use of more complex scripts such as Firestation etc. Without knowing about these the map will be a step down from the original as its not (fully) firestation compatible.

b)This isn't a mod as such. I'd call it either a submod or a map add on. To call it a seperate mod would seem disrespectful to the creator of the base (Hoppah).

But saying this, the community has been immature in its response, you guys did ask for a release of a private mod, from a member that seems new to modding. You can't expect the next LA mod, you have to use common sense to think, and allow time to progress.

Just my opinion, doesn't count for much :)

Dyson

x

Nice edits dude, but..

(hopefully constructive criticisms)

a) From what I've seen you should learn your way around Virtual Objects before trying to set up a completely new map, these are the things that will allow the use of more complex scripts such as Firestation etc. Without knowing about these the map will be a step down from the original as its not (fully) firestation compatible.

b)This isn't a mod as such. I'd call it either a submod or a map add on. To call it a seperate mod would seem disrespectful to the creator of the base (Hoppah).

But saying this, the community has been immature in its response, you guys did ask for a release of a private mod, from a member that seems new to modding. You can't expect the next LA mod, you have to use common sense to think, and allow time to progress.

Just my opinion, doesn't count for much :)

Dyson

x

Eeehhh have you played it??? lol I know about virtual objects and the To Fire Station Script works fully other then a couple of parking issues which are due to spacing

The Fire Station Start script has been removed as i feel it takes away from the game along with the fact this was originally aimed at a multiplayer mod which means its pointless!

There response all though immature did give me something to laugh about which was nice!!

I am fully aware that its a sub mod ( Note: Its in the submod section for LA Mod Forums =D ) I mean no disrespect to hoppah and love his work!!

Hey, is it possible to play this map in single player?

Answered this question already Answer is YES!!

I've got some goofy issues with this mod. All the apparatus go to the stations okay, except for a few minor bugs:

The EMS car is a gigantic heavy rescue.

The Battalion chief vehicle is actually a Squad.

Units get lost or disappear off the map

Eahg the cars are all right .... there not really Supervisor vehicles any more there rescue units!

Map issue should be fixed in next release

Actually thats how he wanted it, if you back to the last page

^ Thanks for reading

In your screenshots, there's a vehicle you call the EMS squad parked at several of the fire stations. Is that the EMS supervisor before you change the model?

It was " One was the battalion chief the other was EMS Sup"

Is that supposed to be an amr ambulance at the fire station?

?!?!?!? Depends on which station your talking about!

The screenshot of station 5, imo it should be swapped with the lafd ambulance at the hospital (I'm going based off of screenshots, if its not actually like that then I apoligize)

Station 5 dose not have a EMS unit

Tanker 50, Hazmat 10, Squad 10

Cheezy is talking about station 4. It has the BLS AMR unit. In regards to that unit, it doesn't park inside when it returns to the station.

It glitches ... If you take a min and move it around " Closer to the bay" it will park! Should be fixed in the next issue

i downloaded this mod and it comes up no additional fire stations and the 2 stations are empty basicly only thing that is there is a map and noise

Play longer...... oh and read some previous post i think you will figure out whats going on!

A script has likely gone wrong. Was it downloaded properly?

The script is fine he just didn't pay attention!

when i send the tow truck to accident they come out and they stay in one place

Im sorry ... Fixed that issue in the update ( Which isn't released yet)