Okay, so heres another update Ive been working on. The lights are not finished so dont take them as the finial product. More radiation will most likely be added.

The new Ravenna fire chief Explorer

Sorry for the video quality, Im still looking at getting something better.

http://youtu.be/g7bJYwTL7AA

Credits to:Manhattan Mod of the Explorer model

Okay guys, so heres a little teaser on the progress with the lights and skins of right now. I also found out how to get the video quality high! The majority of lights in this video will be replaced and upgraded. The reason, I have learned a lot more about lighting than when I started and refuse to release a product that is unsatisfactory.

You will also notice around 1:43 is NYPD_freaks Seagrave. It is something small I'm currently working on. It may or may not replace the engine for Ravenna Twp fire.

*This video's display was edited. The original colors may be brighter/dimmer*

This video just simply shows a fire scene placed together in the editor. Ravenna city, twp and Kent city all responded. This video is only a teaser to show the progress at the current moment in time.

*Nothing in this video is of finial product! There is still a ways to go before finishing.

*I do not take any credit for any models or all lights. I take credit for 'reskins' & 'relights' of models.

I know for a fact my county has one, but I know some other area's like down in Jefferson county they probs have a bunch already cuz OSHP pretty much runs down there with the Sheriff

The trooper I was talking to on a crash scene one day made it sound like it depends on the year of the cruisers as to who gets what first, which makes sense. I imagine central Ohio will see a lot more than the rest for now obviously, but I know there is at least one in service at all the posts near myself.

394721_10151466524147482_81992376_n.jpg

Hey guys! I know its been a while, Ive been extremely busy at work! So heres a little something I had put together. Its just an 'updated' version of the device on the loading menu. I will be releasing it for anyone who wishes to use it! It will be available on the front page soon.

Also, on my way home the other day I caught a glimpse of something on the outskirts of town. Im not sure if it was an accident or what, I didnt see any damage to the vehicles.

Sorry for the angle! It has since been changed around.

Skip to 1:00 for the scene. *Watch in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kXmO--c2JA

And for anyone who didn't see it, heres the 15Minute gameplay video!

I dont know what was going on with the sirens in the beginning, but they start working near the end. Many things have been updated since, so a new video will be out soon!

*Watch in HD!

You'll also see a few graphic glitches between my computer and the recording software, dont worry, its not the submod!

The gear style has been taken from the Manhattan mod. I had the idea for a while, but had no idea how to get it to work until they put it in action. So that credit goes to them! Im still working on the lockers for more of them to be added. You'll also noticed I changed the paintings inside the station, they look a lot better! The emergency bag was also updated and has been further updated since the video. I hope you enjoy! It may be the last video for a little while!

*Nothing in this video is of finial product! There is still a ways to go before finishing.

*I do not take any credit for any models or all lights. I take credit for 'reskins' & 'relights' of models.

post-13057-0-78238700-1363308430_thumb.p

The trooper I was talking to on a crash scene one day made it sound like it depends on the year of the cruisers as to who gets what first, which makes sense. I imagine central Ohio will see a lot more than the rest for now obviously, but I know there is at least one in service at all the posts near myself.

394721_10151466524147482_81992376_n.jpg

Yea it does make sense to retire the older CVPI's first, I actually saw another one near I-77 and 480 in the median running radar, so it was either the same unit or Cuyuhoga has at least 2 units so far

The models are of the creators choice. I had only taken over for Ausavin while he was away. But I couldn't get much work done since I was trying to wrap this submod up and home life getting involved. Since he is back, Ausavin will be taking the command post. I will be there to help with lighting as much as I can. As for currently, I'm undergoing many projects at one time and my time is very limited.