Perhaps you could make it a entirely different unit unit. The plain firefighter could do most firefighter tasks but could not use as much of the equipment. This might be a good unit to use with the ambulance. Just a idea.

I started work on the touch up parts of the submod. Currently Im on the FD, as you can tell be the images below..

More images have been posted on the FB page! Along with the updated equipment.

• Newly updated RFD station! With the RFD symbol taken directly off the real building itself. Next will be the buildings bricks(turned to red).
  • I also did some major digging and found the look of the shirts they have at the station. I changed up the recently new persons, to the updated versions. They now have the imaged RFD logo.
  • And lastly, when I went digging I came across one of our older engines and decided to share it. So here you go!

post-13057-0-25798200-1359424368_thumb.j

post-13057-0-59137900-1359424381_thumb.j

post-13057-0-32000500-1359424391_thumb.j

OSHP Uses all blue lights besides 1 LED in the rear and the 2 Red Grill lights, in 2013 I heard from a Trooper that OSHP is only going to be using the new 2012 Dodge Chargers in their fleet((and they are sexi as hell I seen one before)) and the chargers only have 2 red grill lights and the rest are blue.

Silver Chargers and SUVs and of course the existing white crown vics they have. You should already see the new silver units in service throughout the area.

To touch on motor carrier enforcement, they are generally anywhere an OSHP post is, but fewer in numbers and tend to hang out in the truck stops on state highways and near weigh stations Vs. sitting in turnarounds or patrolling.

Silver Chargers and SUVs and of course the existing white crown vics they have. You should already see the new silver units in service throughout the area.

To touch on motor carrier enforcement, they are generally anywhere an OSHP post is, but fewer in numbers and tend to hang out in the truck stops on state highways and near weigh stations Vs. sitting in turnarounds or patrolling.

I have actually seen the new K9 Tahoe, and 2 new vics on a traffic stop a few weeks ago, then the new charger a few months ago all ight up and it was omg sexy. I wonder if they will retire their vics tho

I have actually seen the new K9 Tahoe, and 2 new vics on a traffic stop a few weeks ago, then the new charger a few months ago all ight up and it was omg sexy. I wonder if they will retire their vics tho

My speculation is not until they go out of service or they can't maintain them anymore. Doesn't make sense to retire working vehicles, they'll just replace the ones that go OOS with the silver chargers. Too costly to replace everything all at once since they have a 1200 vehicle fleet. Eventually they'll be forced to retire the crown vics entirely as they aren't being produced anymore though, and it really is about time anyhow.

M-Cars-Dodge-Charger.jpg

My speculation is not until they go out of service or they can't maintain them anymore. Doesn't make sense to retire working vehicles, they'll just replace the ones that go OOS with the silver chargers. Too costly to replace everything all at once since they have a 1200 vehicle fleet. Eventually they'll be forced to retire the crown vics entirely as they aren't being produced anymore though, and it really is about time anyhow.

M-Cars-Dodge-Charger.jpg

That's what I meant, they want to get rid of the CVPI's and upgrade the units to Chargers, but yea, they wont do it all at once but I heard this year is when they are gonna start converting over to chargers

Are you going to use the script that keeps the vehicles from moving if no one is in them?

Nope, I tried it and I got very annoyed very quickly. I like it, and would use it, but I do not like how the sirens and lights have to be activated manually. When having to send a mass amount of vehicles to a scene with heavy multitasking, it gets annoying quickly when you must activate the siren when your so used to it coming on automatically. *Unless someone knows how to change that to the original settings with keeping the script working, I wont be using it.

For others who want it. It is downloadable on another forum and very simple to just place it in the scripts folder.

*I only ask others on scripting since I have very little knowledge with scripts.

glad to hear alls back on track with the crashes fixed so sounds like release should not be too much further in the distance can almost taste it this mod has had me so excited for so long now but with every update i salivate even more can't wait to play with ya all on TS3 if ya need anything not that i am a great modder but anything small i can help with to speed things up let me know!

That's what I meant, they want to get rid of the CVPI's and upgrade the units to Chargers, but yea, they wont do it all at once but I heard this year is when they are gonna start converting over to chargers

They've already started, many areas already have at least one in service. :)

Haha I was just about to post that!

I used the L.A. mods automatic shortcut and changed everything to the Ravenna Submod. So now you can load the mod from the desktop. For anyone who doesn't know what I mean, an attached image is shown.

Many more images have been posted on Facebook!

post-13057-0-50282700-1361143992_thumb.p