Here's a few new sirens I had created. The video recording program lagged up some but the sounds are fine.

Our ambulances use the same air horn as our fire engines. So dont be shocked when it goes off.

Ambulance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeb4XdldfRk

Police:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-5Pes7ocMQ

Thank you guys!

There is only a few things left with the FD, besides that its finished.

I am aware of the icon changes. I was working on them when my computer broke down. I still have to get around to changes those. :holdglass:

As for the ambulance air horn, I like the ability of the air horn to over power the siren from a distance. I was looking at an intersection and I heard the horn go off louder than the siren, which is extremely realistic with the horns he have on our ambulances. :cool:

Ausavin26 will be lighting the rescue. There were previous lights made, but when my computer broke I lost some of those files. And the backups were a few days old.

And incase anyone didn't notice, yes that is the howler(rumbler) on the ambulance :)

Some pictures and info on our city fire department

FD2313.JPG

2002 Pierce Enforcer Rescue/Pumper

1500 gpm pump

Water capacity 750 gallons

With Compressed Air Foam System

FD2314.JPG

1988 Pierce Lance

1250 gpm pump

Water capacity: 500 gallons

FD2319.JPG

2000 Sutphen 100' tower

2000 gpm pump

Water capacity: 300 gallons

FD2311_small.jpg

2005 Horton

Advanced Life Support Unit

FD2312.JPG

2008 Life Line

Advanced Life Support Unit

FD2326.JPG

2006 Ford F250 Super Duty

Utility Vehicle

FD2300.jpg

2006 Ford Expedition

Command Vehicle

Yeah, I was playing a couple of minutes ago when at the pier I saw the fat guy running... I can imagine him in-game

XD i love messing with those guys the only bad thing is when you actually piss them off they are one hell of a shot

Yeah...But once they start shooting I usually just run them over...

i dont normally mess with them in a car normally its pushing them off ledges and stuff then pushing movable props onto them XD

I ususally get the security guy to shoot at me by aiming my gun at him. But right before I do that I call the police(I typically do this at the airport). This way the cops and him get into a fire fight which is kinda fun to watch! :)

As for that idea, I just may, but it wont be the same security outfit as the one in GTA. If you want, Im welcome to suggestions. Just post a pic of what you want and Ill add it in!

Also anyone who has any 'realistic' ideas for this submod or can/is contributing to this submod, there will be a special present for you in game. :D