bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

Thanks for your awesome modification, I really like the new freeplay missions!

One question: the guy who get's robbed and get's interviewed by the police, is there any more you need to do?

No, the attacker have run of, so there is nothing to do else than interview the attacked person :)

Im glad you like the mod!

Not as it seems right now. 

I have just started studying so im kinda busy with that and my partner is busy being a fire fighter and saving the world :)
So right now everything is standing still 

Awesome, it's simply awesome:D. I think I play the ''Help Peter'' mod the most, but play this too from time to time.

Edit: Removed question, due to problem solved. Solution: Update to 1.3.

so i am a little late on this but i just discoverd this mod and am trying to download 1.1 but keep getting the corrupt file error others have been getting. i have re-downloaded many times but it keeps happening. i noticed a few pages back bma posted a link to what he said is the em4 file but it just takes me to the rar download so is anyone can help me out with this it would be appreciated! i just need the em4 file, thanks!

so i am a little late on this but i just discoverd this mod and am trying to download 1.1 but keep getting the corrupt file error others have been getting. i have re-downloaded many times but it keeps happening. i noticed a few pages back bma posted a link to what he said is the em4 file but it just takes me to the rar download so is anyone can help me out with this it would be appreciated! i just need the em4 file, thanks!

Hi, it happened to me. You need to stay at the download page until the download completes. that worked for me.

Good news to all the fans! 

I have started working a little bit on the mod again, hopefully the rest of the team will follow along soon :)

If i get enough work done I will release pictures and videos of the new stuff we have made later today 

Please welcome the newst baby in the family 

Earlier this year Copenhagen Fire Brigade rearranged their structure. This means that instead of having 6 fire fighters in every engine they now have 4 firefighters in an engine and the other two are driving a new multi use vehicle. 

The multi use vehicle responds to all calls where the engine from the station goes plus it has a cupple other purposes such as responding to theft alarms in public buildings, it can be used as a medical first responder if the primary ambulances a busy, it can clean up water damages ect.

In the mod this means that the new multi vehicles(there is a total of 7 multi use vehicles) either can be called by itself but it will automatically also respond every time the engine is called. 

New multi vehicle

EIZDBRu.png

neuP7rES.png

The main garage with the new vehicle.

9hUGDr.png

The model is based off the 3D model by sputnic & NNICO which is already used in the mod as a police car.

Some more news. 

As a part of the new stategy in the fire brigade all of the vehicles have been redesigned for more visibility. 

The regular vehicles at the main station, Chief, Engine, Multiuse vehicle and ladder. Responding to most calls

9hCrgTv.png

The special department responding to all rescue and fires with people missing. 

Rescue truck, Smoke pump, Rescue truck and chief

vFwle.png

Looks awsome!

Does the fast response vehicle carry Cobra cold cut system or is it just equipment like you described above? :)

As far as i know, no it doesn't have a Cobra.

I have looked at some pictures and it looks like it carries water surface rescue gear, a vacuum cleaner that can vacuum water, a high presure ventilator or whatever they are called and then a ton of personal gear for the fire fighters. I don't think it have any kinds of extinguish equipment.

But there are some pictures of it here: http://redningunik.dk/redning-milijvogne#koeben2013

Really awesome page, i use it almost every time i make a vehicle for the mod :)

Btw, stay tuned, we have a ton of other new thing we haven't showed yet