MAN007

Saint's Ro The Third

I placed a pre-order and picking it up tomorrow on my way to work. Looking forward to it.

I read you can still customise cars, but can you still customise emergency vehicles to the same extent that you could in SR2? (e.g Fire engine had different light styles).

edit: Do the radio stations have more music? Is there a good station like Ultor FM?

I placed a pre-order and picking it up tomorrow on my way to work. Looking forward to it.

I read you can still customise cars, but can you still customise emergency vehicles to the same extent that you could in SR2? (e.g Fire engine had different light styles).

edit: Do the radio stations have more music? Is there a good station like Ultor FM?

Yes you can still customize [certain] emergency vehicles. I have also turned off the music so I can't tell you anything about that, sorry. :(

EDIT: Can a moderator or administrator please fix the topic title to "Saints Row The Third" (I thought I had the w in there but I didn't)? Thanks

This game's a lot of fun :D

I secured 4 emergency vehicles already. Don't know if there's any else, but I'm going to need another police car and another fire engine.

(spoiler tagged for size)

UrzWY.jpg

Light bar and bullbar optional.

eYZoe.jpg

Not much modding options for the ambulance, mainly just the colour scheme :(

REkXl.jpg

Ladder is optional :D

I'll get a picture of the police bike later.

Radio station's a pretty crap still.

This game's a lot of fun :D

I secured 4 emergency vehicles already. Don't know if there's any else, but I'm going to need another police car and another fire engine.

(spoiler tagged for size)

UrzWY.jpg

Light bar and bullbar optional.

eYZoe.jpg

Not much modding options for the ambulance, mainly just the colour scheme :(

REkXl.jpg

Ladder is optional :D

I'll get a picture of the police bike later.

Radio station's a pretty crap still.

Thanks for the info - I must have overlooked the ladder option! :blush:

The story was a bit disappointing. (Spoiler tagged some thoughts so it doesn't ruin if for others)

• Gat died way too early for any proper effect. In SR2, Carlos died halfway through in a dramatic manner. But Gat's body is never actually seen, nor is it known if it was recovered - probably not since it was a plane crash - so he could still be alive and just faked his death, he did say he was fed up of the Saints being a marketing gimmick that it had become

• I find it annoying that some of the bridges are still up after STAG brought in martial law Motorbikes sometimes have trouble getting over.

• The zombified area of the city never seems to go away, which is annoying if you didn't gain control of the area beforehand.

There's also doesn't appear to be any civilian aircraft or boats going about, which makes the airport/waterways boring. There's also a tram line, but the tram cars are lying in ruin at a station.

The police motorbike is really good. Very nimble.

Some little Saints Row trivia: The numbers on the patrol car's roof can vary between 00 and 99

3j00i.jpg

Finally found a "Let's Pretend" store, and bought a police uniform. You can change the colour of the coat, trousers and the shirt visible at the neck. Though black and grey looked better than the navy blue.

A7Fho.jpg

EDIT:

Finally got the SWAT vehicles and National guard vehicles :D

Er2c3.jpg

SWAT van and bear

Q5QsZ.jpg

National guard truck. Also if you find a Professor Genki walking around and kill it, then you get loads of dosh.

3ZxAD.jpg

Tried to get a better picture but it's hard in all the chaos. When the SWAT van arrives, there's two SWAT team members on hanging onto each side of the van, looks pretty cool.

Love this game, Not as good as SR2, Story of it was a complete letdown, But still enjoy playing it.

Managed to get the Tron Suit, Trail Blazing suit that's basically a FireFighter suit if you take the hat off (Not modded at all)

Got to say, I've got a fair few emergency vehicles, One being the number 11 ambulance, Lowest one i've managed to find.