Stan

Some news

My question is will EM Planet always be up still? Because its a great idea. The problem with some of these requests for new games are not good because there are already active communities for them, for instance... Arma already has its "ArmaHolic.com" and others. Emergency Planet was successful because its one of the only discussion and downloads board for Emergency 4. Cities XL would be a good idea but its a sim city sort of game which is covered by the discussion board "simtropolis.com", which has 300k members i believe.

Now I do like being on invision power board websites because I use the software my self and know my way around it :). Maybe we could do a board for sim games though covering some of these games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sim_video_games

Both Swat 4 and ROR have release dates in 2005, Emerency 4 was 2006 I believe.... So , that's older, not newer

I knew that... *cough*

I like the idea of GTA IV LCPDFR or LCPFD or whatever those are... Even though I don't have them :(

lcpdfr has its own forum, no point in creating a duplicate which would probaly be shutdown for copyrights.

lcpdfr has its own forum, no point in creating a duplicate which would probaly be shutdown for copyrights.

Correct. The GTA community is pretty much covered already by GTAPoliceMods and plenty of other sites

For those suggesting older but still living games, we're looking at games that are new.. That gives us a chance to get in the door as a big community, instead of trying to come in on other people's already established turf. As for the modding question, actually, yes everything CAN be modded, however MOST things that aren't made to be moddable are missing something of importance, ie Em2012, editor can be substituted with Em4, however the .model file hasn't been cracked, and no one who has tried can crack it, therefore you need the software they used, which they will not share.

We're looking at a game that will be modding friendly, encouraging people to mod it, not just leave it to the experts, with no medium between inexperienced and expert

All other GTA games have been modable, why not make this one modable too? :D

We don't even have the legit information to confirm this. Don't get your hopes high. GTA 5 is out of question as of now....

and if it does get released and are modifiable, then I'd expect a larger GTA fan base site to assume the spotlight.