goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

On 7/26/2017 at 5:38 PM, goog said:

Thanks,but please don't vote for the version #1(arrow) and #2(dash). Both versions will be going on the 2 older Dash and Arrow engines. We are doing this for lighting variety so all the engines will have a uniqueness about them.

Update- I just got the Dash engine done,the Arrow engine will be later tonight or a day away.The Hazmat is 90% finished and the USAR 88 is 95% done,I'll update with pics when finished.

Edit- I forgot to replace the plain grille before the pics were taken...if you guys prefer America it can stay!

http://i.imgur.com/2HTqRIm.png

http://i.imgur.com/aIZSODb.png

http://i.imgur.com/WJMpwDF.png

http://i.imgur.com/7Bz1Vs3.png

http://i.imgur.com/ecyIdTE.png

This is the truck that made me love LAFD.Also I like the american grille

Good job Itchboy,Hoppah And goog

Edited by kbryce702
Credit for these 3 great modders
  • Like 1

And this is where I step in as moderator and ask politely: Stop it with the "it's dead" assumptions.

Seriously it's annoying.

If it's dead, then the authors will say. Just remember that I've been gone all year up to this point and as you can see it is _very much_ possible to be gone for an extended period of time and still have content made for a project, even ifi progress is not shown daily.

And if they don't say, and you think it's dead, don't go in here starting flame wars over it. There's better discussions we could be having than that.

I'll start hitting people with warning points if they can't adhere to forum etiquette.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys...still here and hoping to complete this project for you all.I have been busy with work since just before covid hit and to the present so little time to post and work on this.

I also had my PC take a giant dump and so until I get a new one.I saved all my files for the game and mod so nothing was lost.I'll keep you all updated going forward and a big thanks to all the guys on here who positively support us and wait patiently, you guys are appreciated!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, goog said:

Hi guys...still here and hoping to complete this project for you all.I have been busy with work since just before covid hit and to the present so little time to post and work on this.

I also had my PC take a giant dump and so until I get a new one.I saved all my files for the game and mod so nothing was lost.I'll keep you all updated going forward and a big thanks to all the guys on here who positively support us and wait patiently, you guys are appreciated!!

can i join to dev team too?

• Downvote 4

Hello everyone, this is just a quick update to address some rumors that have been circulating online...

First, no action has been taken to stop development. Although it's been a slow and long process since it started, it doesn't mean it's dead. It has been reported that some individuals have been beating the drum that this mod is dead on this website, as well as on Discord, and on YouTube. I must admit, these people are incredibly ignorant of the fact that we are a two-man team with help from several volunteers who have generously contributed material to the mod. There is no commission involved. You are not entitled to or owed our mod. It will simply be a matter of waiting unless you pay us for our time. No monetary transaction is, however, of interest to us. For both of us, this is a hobby.

Goog has a family and is fully engaged in his life. He is the basis of this modification; he is the prime meat on the bone, and he is the foundation of it all. The models he makes are meticulously detailed because he wants to deliver a fun and realistic gaming experience. He then hands it over to me in which I add a soul to these models with my realistic emergency lighting system, which is an extremely labor-intensive process on such an outdated game engine. Considering I am a full-time college student and work full-time, and having been involved in emergency 4 for almost 12 years, I find it difficult to find motivation or inspiration to open the editor on my time-constrained schedule. However, when I have time, I spend a few hours completing a model or two in a day.

It is neither my intention to gain sympathy nor to justify the pace of our development. But to demand it now is ungrateful and does nothing to help. Perhaps you could delve deep into community tutorials and resources to make your own modification if you are that impatient. People who constantly DM me asking for ETAs or harassing us will simply be ignored. Basically, I see a few of you as vultures looking for opportunities to rip off or steal our development materials once it's out. In spite of this, most of you seem to be seeking new beginnings in such a legendary game, and this is the people who we are doing this for.

The people who waited patiently and supported our development are what motivate us to keep going. Thank you.

I appreciate your time, and I will be posting an update soon on several models that have been edited with ELS.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1