goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

8 hours ago, Naranj05 said:

Espero con muchas ansias esto, por favor, no dejen morir este MOD.

Thanks,don't worry we will finish this project!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/28/2021 at 4:42 AM, goog said:

All the LAcoFD units are now done with the completion of quint116.I have the LAFD hazmat left then the fire units are all done.

bandicam 2021-06-27 20-32-14-156.jpg

Looking like the real deal! I am thoroughly looking forward to this modification being released - in your own time, can't rush mastery such as this ;) hope you guys had a great summer. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Brand new 2021 Pierce LAFD Engine 10 now completed and ready for service. Featuring real world body specifications, light patterns, and realistic environmental lighting. Also featuring a new set of coronas that will emulate real life perception of light bloom to the human eye in-game. I hope you like it !

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

I love this man I just wish you did more updates on the time it's coming out. It just that the EM4 community is a dyeing community and it's because of mods never coming out and people hoping to play new ones. And it don't even need to be  when it's coming out but just updates about it and how's it going. If you see this that would be cool but man can you just plx keep us in the loop

5495799757_5991f76ee8_b.thumb.jpg.c1407dc9d6b38bce979b941c0bcf3cc2.jpg15325761541_8c4a5dee58_b.thumb.jpg.d82fd4c4d9e20adefc6f68c96d6ef5ab.jpge081783a86c4c3f74ee652f0a4497ac0.jpg.966295c43775970b995ad81adf90337b.jpg5337136090_a64486bf68_b.thumb.jpg.d64b52b481cbd00cada686762a87f04f.jpgHi CFD...I was hoping to ask you if you could also include in your vehicle collection a LAPD and LAFD mobile command units..Based off of the ATF vehicle van. Maybe do a skins change. And 2 other vehicles..also a skin change to a Crown Victoria or Charger..(a arson investigation unit and a coroner's car, similar to what the 2.1 version 4x4 Woods Mod had..Just a small suggestion since you are on a roll here with your beautiful vehicles..I am also excited about your mod.

Edited by ARTMAN74
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2021 at 12:29 AM, C.F.D said:

Brand new 2021 Pierce LAFD Engine 10 now completed and ready for service. Featuring real world body specifications, light patterns, and realistic environmental lighting. Also featuring a new set of coronas that will emulate real life perception of light bloom to the human eye in-game. I hope you like it !

Ah yes, I love that in the middle of this epic shot, EM4 does its thing and overtakes the car in front in reverse 😅😂

Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

Brand new LAPD ped models. On the very left is Hoppah's original LAPD officer, and the right is the new ones. 

Credits

losangelesi & Chris07 : gun belt accessories, apx 8000, pepper spray, added all objects to bones
itchboy : taser
hoppah : 1911 model

LAPD textures : C.F.D

Emergency 4 Screenshot 2022.01.09 - 18.07.50.82.png

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, C.F.D said:

Brand new LAPD ped models. On the very left is Hoppah's original LAPD officer, and the right is the new ones. 

Credits

losangelesi & Chris07 : gun belt accessories, apx 8000, pepper spray, added all objects to bones

looks dope keep up the work. really good details

• Like 1

There are plenty of mods being worked on. EM4Resource Harlem is working on another version of Fairbanks, Alaska mod. Along with US-Mexico border mod, and Niagara Falls mod. There is a Glass Lakes mod being worked on. And a couple other mods that I can't think of.

• Like 1

Love the detail in this mod it definitely shows the work that's been put in so far, keep up the great work.

I have two questions about the mod, First in terms of firefighting apparatus will there be any additional units that can be called in as additional support, or will it only be what is on the map?

Lastly whatever happened to the seagrave engine shown around late 2017? I don't believe it's been shown since then,  I thought it wouldn't be included because of the age of the rig but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 2:10 AM, C.F.D said:

Credits

Looks great, keep up the good work!