goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

3 hours ago, Reese2006 said:

Will there be any Chevy Tahoes and for expedition units

Tahoes(LASD,CHP,unmarked),yes...Ford Expeditions,no.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, staroverov2003 said:

Lol why not? LAPD Hollywood Division Tests Out Tesla Patrol Car | KTLA

at $100,000 per unit and a 300km range,it will never happen!!remember last attempt at LAPD green plan,100 useless I3's

lapd-bmw-i3_100527239.jpg

• Like 1

The LAcoFD engine has been redone,the entire back is brand new,I used thvfd's back and modified it heavily and remapped it.

EDIT- we will be making the small station and numbering all units there into 116 "Fullhouse"

bandicam 2021-05-27 03-39-02-884.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-27 03-39-41-638.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-27 03-40-12-174.jpg

• Like 14

I have updated the Whelen Freedom IV light bars for the LAFD apparatuses to reflect the current LAFD specs, as well as new textures. They are looking much better and fresher compared to the older version. I've included a before photo ( of the USAR light bar ) to see the differences. 

Old
0dxtN6W.png

New

WP4QV6o.pngXiO9y6K.pnggZ64MFD.pngXVXNVou.png

• Like 13

On 5/27/2021 at 3:53 AM, goog said:

The LAcoFD engine has been redone,the entire back is brand new,I used thvfd's back and modified it heavily and remapped it.

EDIT- we will be making the small station and numbering all units there into 116 "Fullhouse"

bandicam 2021-05-27 03-39-02-884.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-27 03-39-41-638.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-27 03-40-12-174.jpg

Nice trucks, will you also include Quint 116?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lapdlafd said:

Nice trucks, will you also include Quint 116?

Yes,it is a WIP (brand new model) right now...the station will include squad 116,engine 116,quint 116,batt chief and fictional ambulance.The latter 2 will be parked at back of the station.

bandicam 2021-06-01 15-52-42-343.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, alexCNP said:

Maybe it's a stupid idea, but, wouldn't a lightmap make the same effect, avoiding the tedious work of making all those small polys?

Haha, after 11 years of using the editor, I'm used to it. Small details goes a long way, and I wanted it to resemble the lights to the real deal. A lightmap works but it looks cheap. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 1Agent12 said:

Hey, is this ever being released? Or is this just a closed project?

Look at the title and the dates; this thread has been quite active even up to a week ago. The modders would also say if the mod is discontinued. 

In the future, please pay attention to the post dates and other activity before asking if a mod is dead.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Still active, but enjoying the summer as restrictions gets lifted in Canada. I know Goog has been working very hard lately on brand new units and I know you guys will be excited to see them once he finishes it up. 

• Like 7

On 6/23/2021 at 12:39 AM, itchboy said:

Look at the title and the dates; this thread has been quite active even up to a week ago. The modders would also say if the mod is discontinued. 

In the future, please pay attention to the post dates and other activity before asking if a mod is dead.

I wasn't asking if it was dead or anything, I was asking if it was going to be a public release or just a closed mod.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:17 PM, C.F.D said:

Still active, but enjoying the summer as restrictions gets lifted in Canada. I know Goog has been working very hard lately on brand new units and I know you guys will be excited to see them once he finishes it up. 

Great!

• Like 1