goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Chris07 has donated some of his models from a project he was working on and I thank him for his hard work!!!

EDIT-I'll look into who made this and make changes to credits

bandicam 2021-04-02 12-20-20-431.jpg

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, goog said:

Chris07 has donated some of his models from a project he was working on and I thank him for his hard work!!!

bandicam 2021-04-02 12-20-20-431.jpg

The copter was from LA mod they just edited. Just looking out for ya before one of the mods get you for the rest of the credits. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

The copter was from LA mod they just edited. Just looking out for ya before one of the mods get you for the rest of the credits. 

Thanks,I'll fix it!!

He gave us a folder full of complete and WIP models so I assumed it was his work...my bad.

I'm happy to see progress still being made on this submod after all these years! I still get excited when I see a new preview vid from GRC on YT. Keep up the good work, folks. I'm looking forward to get my hands on this someday!

Also, a question (and please forgive me if it's been asked previously): are those apparatus positioning commands part of the scripting for the submod or are they available elsewhere? I've recently gotten back into EM4 and thought that they would be an incredibly useful asset for freeplay.

Best,

Mark
(mtloya)

Edit - I see that it might be part of the Montana mod?? Please correct me if I'm wrong!

1 hour ago, mtloya said:

I'm happy to see progress still being made on this submod after all these years! I still get excited when I see a new preview vid from GRC on YT. Keep up the good work, folks. I'm looking forward to get my hands on this someday!

Also, a question (and please forgive me if it's been asked previously): are those apparatus positioning commands part of the scripting for the submod or are they available elsewhere? I've recently gotten back into EM4 and thought that they would be an incredibly useful asset for freeplay.

Best,

Mark
(mtloya)

Edit - I see that it might be part of the Montana mod?? Please correct me if I'm wrong!

The parking script they are using is from South County mod by Chris07. They were given permission. 

30 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

The parking script they are using is from South County mod by Chris07. They were given permission. 

Ah, gotcha. I'm hoping it's included in with the modpack, then!

27 minutes ago, ElPolako said:

Hey Goog. Quick question. Are these helicopters going to be equipped with fire fighting capabilities. In other words are they gonna include water tanks underneath the belly of the helicopter as they do in real life. So if a wildfire erupts they can douse the flames?

Yes,I have to make water tanks for both helicopters.We will have plans for all the choppers in game.

• Like 3

On 4/5/2021 at 1:41 AM, OnFire said:

Nice details, looks badass. What tools will be on board - jaws?

it will have all the toys...

I fixed the back box to make it more accurate

bandicam 2021-04-06 12-24-11-209.jpg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys,I'm currently working on reducing high poly fire apparatus to bring it down to acceptable levels as to reduce lag in the game.I was successful in doing it to most of our police units without compromising quality of the models.I will endeavor to do the same with the fire apparatus.

I currently have done one of the KME engine and have halved the poly count...this will add extra time but in the end will be beneficial to game-play and well worth the effort.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2