goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

I know I'm pretty late to the party but great job you guys. Best attempt to revitalize the LA Mod I've ever seen.

I, unfortunately have a favor to ask of you CFD, if you're going to keep doing the CHP slick top's rear 3 amber, 1 blue and 1 red pattern in the rear, can you please leave the red out? Every time I see a CHP unit with that pattern, the red is never used. (And I see a lot of them, they've been really stepping up enforcement here in Santa Barbara County)

a few examples...seems to be red in the bar,most of these new bars have multitudes of patterns.There is also video of just blue and yellow lights...

20101106-SLA-CHP-001

20101106-SLA-CHP-002

a few examples...seems to be red in the bar,most of these new bars have multitudes of patterns.There is also video of just blue and yellow lights...

http://www.flickr.co..._us/5155116825/

http://www.flickr.co..._us/5155150989/

I didn't mean the in-out pattern, I meant on the slick top on the rear adviser (The back and forth 1 blue and 3 amber pattern) but the same could go for the bar as well.

The lights and models look great CFD and Goog. I love the red LEDs on the CHP units. Can't wait for the rest.

I realized that a couple of things were off or missing with the lights.

LAPD Slicktop: The rear light is supposed to be yellow not red. The flash pattern is a simple, steady alternating blue, yellow, blue, yellow, etc. I noticed in game that the pattern double flashes especially when I turn on the traffic director button.

Reference picture: IMG_0526

LAPD w/ lightbar: The yellow traffic advising lights do not come on when the lights are in traffic directing mode.

LASD: The yellow traffic advising lights do not come on when in the lights are in traffic directing mode.

CHP Charger: When in Code 3 mode the rear traffic advisor blinks lopsided yellow to the right. I think you said you were going to set it so that it flashes in the middle. I'm assuming it slipped your mind.

As mentioned in previous posts by other members, the hazard lights are missing.

That's all I could pick up from just installing the new cars. I don't know if it's my computer or graphics card, but the lights have too much of a halo when they flash. Do you know how I can reduce that effect in my editor? (If you could tell me what number to tweak that would be very helpful.) Also, on my screen the red lights show up as more of an orangish-red color instead of a sharp red color. What red color do you recommend that I change to in the editor?

Once again thanks. We all really appreciate the effort and time you guys take to do this for us.

Do i copy and paste to my la mod folder or sixteen ton entertainment folder?? And when does the rcmp mod release thanks>>>>>>

Welcome to the forums fellow Surrey resident, as stated copy and paste into la mod folder,don't ask for release dates,if a mod finds out you could get a 2 day ban...we did this release to allow you to have a coming attractions feel to the RCMP mod,also to update some of the tired la mod units and to keep you guys busy while we work hard to finish it.

There is no time line so don't ask....it all depends where we want to take it and what we want to add to it(maps,missions,ect...)

Sigmiester- I might have released the charger too early,we had discussed the 6 car cv pack but the chp charger EP4 was included in files he sent me(maybe a mix up)so it might be my fault, I assumed it was done...if not it will be finished and included in an update.

Edited by goog1967

Guest Megadog1

I need some help. I have the LA MOD police unit upgrade, And when I installed it the first time, It screwed it up, So I uninstalled the game, Then re-installed it, And re-installed LA Mod by Hoppah, Then i put LA Mod police unit upgrade mod back in, Now I have no details on the cops or firefighters or police cruisers anything of that sort. Ladder truck is that way too! >.< It's bugging me. Please help. :/