goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

O.K. guys got some news,CFD didn't get all the units complete(there's a ton of them and most are from scratch).What he did get done was the 6 crown vics ,so,we have decided to release these 6 cars with child's for now and when CFD gets back from work in 2 weeks he will finish off the remaining LAmod units.

Sorry about the delays but this way you will have the 6 cars to play with till the others are ready,so that should keep you satisfied for now...I will sort all the files to make it easy for you guys to install and post it as soon as it's ready to go.

EDIT: MIGHT be later tonight, but if not, sometime tomorrow for sure.

This will work with the new v2.1 right?

yup,as long as you don't have bits and pieces from submod after submod it should work fine,if you know what your doing you could use it with any mod...

yes CFD got all the general duty cv's done so we will release them...others will follow when he gets back from work and has a chance to complete the remainders.

edit: cv_chp,cv_lapd,cv_lapd_slicktop,cv_lapdk9,cv_lasd,doge charger_chp will be the units released

Also will there be new units. I noticed there were more patrol cars then there are in the LA Mod so will some be new units or will you use the random spawn like in MikeyPI's NYC Mod.

nope it will all be in your la mod menu,the new units replaced a few of the lesser used units...never played the NYmod so unfamiliar with random spawn.

the 6 cars are now on page 1,I sent to my laptop and everything works good so there should be no issues...if any post them and we'll try too help.enjoy the cars, the other stuff will follow shortly.

Dont know if this happens to anyone else but on the cars the doors open inwards instead of outwards does that happen to anyone else?

apart from that their Sexy the lights OMG sweet at night now i use all of them all the time

Good job on the cars

Hi you are making this thinks very good but how can I download or where is the download link :12:

please I can not understood.

I took it down so I could fix the door issue,a new fixed download will be up shortly...as it said in the post above you, read guys(lol)