chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

Hello people!

First of all, I'm sorry I have been inactive the last months.. Work has just taken over my life, we all know how easy that is.. Secound, though this is beginning to be a really old game, I'm shure we who still plays it, LOVE the game..

Third.... There will be NO v.2.0 release the next months/years from me, this due to the lack of time and for one man with no time on his hands to re-do a mod of this size.. Is just not so easy.. 

However, I'm fiddeling with it when I get the chance.. Some minor changes, some big changes.. I have done so much changes that it have reached v.1.8.. But I do not know however if I can release it, due to lack of creditation.. I simply do not remember all to give credit to..

If someone who have the right backround with scripting and mod-editing, who wants to work on the mod, make the right creditslist, do the right scripting and so on.. Please do so, make v.2.0 become a reality! I only have one request, and that is that you who do it, don't forget who made it in the first place ;)

Long time no see, Chris! :D

I'm really thankful for all the work you've invested in this mod, I can never get tired of it! 

And the mod you already have out is good enough as it is, even if there won't be a next release from you, that's ok!

Thanks again for all the good work dude! :)

Og ps.

Eg har totalt ødelagt moden på min PC, har du någen mulighet for å laga ein ny installasjonsfil(em4mod eller ka det va, hehe) me ett nytt navn?

Eg har prøvd alt og eg tror den einaste måten for meg og få spelt ann igjen e å installera ann onna ett aent navn for seg sjøl..

Har ikje spelt Norway mod, på sånn..tja..over ett halvt år, I miss it! :o Så hadde du hatt muligheten, så e eg på forhånd veeldig takknemlig!

(Her e tråden me ka så har skjedd me modden forresten, ganske rart faktisk.. http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/18936-edited-mod-wont-return-to-original-state-em4-vista-norway-mod-12/)

Always been a fan of this mod, and will always be it. Love the new pictures! Hope you find time to just spend a few more hours so you can release next version. Just spend a few hours to find credits and it will be fine I guess :P:) Any way, keep up the good work!

Hello everyone,

Based on the activity and not to mention the expenses related with the hosting of the download website I regret to inform that I will be taking down the site within the next month or so. I will make an announcement on the site itself too. If anyone wants to continue with the hosting do let me know so that i can forward the download to you.

It has been a pleasure hosting this mod, since it still is one of the best ones out there and yes, I still play it occasionally.

//sideinfo: I am taking down the entire domain website since I am going to open a new service/company, and there is a chance that I might even offer web services, but for now once the site is taken down, the server itself will be offline for atleast 6 months until my new projects are ready.

Thank you to everyone who supported this mod.

If you wish to contact me, you can do so over the forum's messaging system.

Take care everyone,

LoKii

Hello everyone,

Based on the activity and not to mention the expenses related with the hosting of the download website I regret to inform that I will be taking down the site within the next month or so. I will make an announcement on the site itself too. If anyone wants to continue with the hosting do let me know so that i can forward the download to you.

It has been a pleasure hosting this mod, since it still is one of the best ones out there and yes, I still play it occasionally.

//sideinfo: I am taking down the entire domain website since I am going to open a new service/company, and there is a chance that I might even offer web services, but for now once the site is taken down, the server itself will be offline for atleast 6 months until my new projects are ready.

Thank you to everyone who supported this mod.

If you wish to contact me, you can do so over the forum's messaging system.

Take care everyone,

LoKii

You could upload the mod to the download center here.

If someone could upload the 1.02 version of the mod that would be great as I have tried several times from the main website and the files are always corrupted.

Here you go, pal. Just finished uploading.