chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

In the next version, will the cars have authentic Norwegian sirens? It's kind of weird hearing LA sirens in a whole different continent haha

The Norwegian Police use American police type sirens. If you listen to a Norwegian police siren, they sound the same as an American police siren.

If all the units have the original sirens, and not just the police, then there's something wrong. The Ambulance and Firetrucks have different sirens.

Dude... That is one of the cars the norwegian police uses! deal with it! we want the mod to be as realistic as posible right?

andguess what!youcanactuallychoose whichvehicleyouwant! you actually don't have to use it if you don't want to! :ohm

oh and yeah! Happy new year guys! :D:bia:

ofc i know it is one of the cars the police use, i am actually from norway, but that ford is really ugly, fuck it

ofc i know it is one of the cars the police use, i am actually from norway, but that ford is really ugly, fuck it

Hehe... I love when people say what they really mean ^^ Well, that's what is so great with many units... Don't like that one, use another ^^ :P

The motorcycles looks a lot like the ones in the Aarhus mod. Is it so?

Yes they are, actually they are the same... Aarhus Mod Chief granted permission to use them ;) Thanks to him ^^

Til dere Nordmenn; Jeg har nå oversatt RTS Bieberfelde til Norsk. RTS Bieberfelde er en mod som konsentrerer seg rundt arbeidet til ambulansetjenesten, her tar du kontroll over ambulansetjenesten ved ett sykehus og skal ta deg av all behandling av pasient, det er stor variasjon i oppdragene og jeg vil prøve å få det slik at kjøretøyene og personellet bedre passer Norsk/Skandinavisk utrykningstjenester, hvis forfatteren av disse moddene tillater det. Jeg vil oppdatere denne posten med mer informasjon om dette hvis alt går greit. :)

Trans:

To you Norwegians: I've completed translating RTS Bieberfelde to Norwegian. RTS Bieberfelde is a mod focusing on the work of the medical services and in the mod you take control over the staff of the EMS in Bieberfelde. The mod contains great variations in missions and later on I'll try converting the vehicles and units to better suit Norwegian/Scandinavian EMS if the author of these mods allow. I'l update this post with more informasjon if all goes well. :)

Til dere Nordmenn; Jeg har nå oversatt RTS Bieberfelde til Norsk. RTS Bieberfelde er en mod som konsentrerer seg rundt arbeidet til ambulansetjenesten, her tar du kontroll over ambulansetjenesten ved ett sykehus og skal ta deg av all behandling av pasient, det er stor variasjon i oppdragene og jeg vil prøve å få det slik at kjøretøyene og personellet bedre passer Norsk/Skandinavisk utrykningstjenester, hvis forfatteren av disse moddene tillater det. Jeg vil oppdatere denne posten med mer informasjon om dette hvis alt går greit. :)

English please.

EDIT: Thanks.

I borrowed your models for a private submod to the RTS Bieberfelde, here you can see how it turned out. (Youtube vid.)

And no, I'm not releasing it or anything, I just did it for my own enjoyment and I wanted you guys to see how it turned out.

I watched the movie and that's pretty nice. Why don't you help chrisblaalid with your scripting? Hes already searching for a scripter and I doubt he found a new scripter as it's going slow but I'm not judging him ;)

I never seem to go for the Europe mods don't know why, but I love this mod!

It seems that alot of work has gone into this and this is probably one of the best mods ever. Just the sheer variety of vehicles and equipment is overwhelming and the detail is amazing

So a well done from me to the developers of this mod, and I will make sure to download future versions

Heddlu1

Ive' got a problem with Norway mod. When I want to play, it doesn't show me funciton's like "Get out", "Heal injured person", etc. I cannot play it

I tried few times, sometimes, it load it right, I can move, but still missing some things, I don't know :/

I have v. 1.2 I think, the only one, I suppose?

aaaand here is a little message for those who wonder...

NO the mod is not dead... I just needed a little time out..

And here is why:

I could not figure out where I got stuck... And this means I need to start over.. (not the whole mod, just some parts)

I also lost my focus, this is because off the scripting part... My skills backfired and left my head messed up...

I will continue to work on it, just not today...

And YES we still need help with the mod, specially a scripter! WITH skills beyond mine :PThat has focus xD

Peace