ShadyCB

Vancouver PD Car.

OK so no longer will this post just be about Vancouver PD like i Original wanted it to be. Infact THREE County's from Canada I'm going to attempt to do a Reskin from: LA MOD 2.0. Now if anyone see's any of these car's that I have/attempting to Reskin and you find it to be Outdated or needs a patch up let me know by all means. However if WoodStock PD paint Scheme is outdated that doesn't matter it is orignally meant to be.

VIDEO 1 Is now RELEASED!

VIDEO 2 Vancouver is now finished. (UPDATED.), But not video only pictures.

VIDEO 3 Toronto is now finished. No pictures'video's yet but there will be soon.

The reason why VPD is back in Reskin: Because the paint job is outdated PLUS the paint job was AWFUL. Thanks goog1967 :).

Oh yeah and by the way I'm going to include two (or three Including Female) officer's Reskinned to Each County.

Edited by ShadyCB

Looking forward to these screens and videos and a little more info about this modification :)

I'll put out 2 videos trying to show the texture. And what do you mean by "a little more info"? Was there anything Specifc you wanted to know? :):P

I'll put out 2 videos trying to show the texture. And what do you mean by "a little more info"? Was there anything Specifc you wanted to know? :):P

Because you said "...finally made my first mod", which leads me to believe that is something big :P but then I noticed explained "...(which just uses one model of the cv_lapp)... obviously I'm left with a false impression :D

Edited by FDNY Squad 55

Because you said "...finally made my first mod", which leads me to believe that is something big :P but then I noticed explained "...(which just uses one model of the cv_lapp)... obviously I'm left with a false impression :D

:P Tomorrow I'll put a Poll up, And it may be something big, Remember i know what you don't :P;), So how are you today?

Vancouver Police Department changed the looks of the cars a few years ago,the current paint scheme look like this...

O.O How the hell do you get these textures to look so good? >.< And i know but sometimes the old paint job are abit fitting :P

Here's the one you were doing,the old paint scheme...the VPD is part of my mod

Ooh right o.o sorry didn't realize, If you don't mind me asking. What editing program do you use?

Ooh right o.o sorry didn't realize, If you don't mind me asking. What editing program do you use?

I use Gimp2 and you can make any units or police force you want,I don't control the VPD so feel free too do them :12:,by the way they ARE Vancouver's finest.

I use Gimp2 and you can make any units or police force you want,I don't control the VPD so feel free too do them :12:,by the way they ARE Vancouver's finest.

^^; Ha, Thanks ^^ Your really friendly. I love your creations so keep them up :) You inspired me even more.

As far as I'm concerned cv_lapp's model was made by Hoppah Correct? If so the replacement can be up for download. Screen Shots + Videos coming soon.

Unfortunately I don't think Hoppah made that model. That is why people usually reskin NICCO's CVPI model

Unfortunately I don't think Hoppah made that model. That is why people usually reskin NICCO's CVPI model

Oh right OK well I'll get to work on finding who made the MODEL thanks for pointing that out. :)