search_destroy

LEGO mod

You'll have to create a totally new set of persons animations for everything with a lego dude instead of a normal game person unit... Means a great deal of work, the only saving grace is that lego ppl are limited in the methods which they can move... such is why you NEVER see new people created, instead light adaptations on existing ones are done.... Such is the achilles heel of a lego mod=/ Such is why I'm sure nobody did it before.

I think it's more because no-one except the people who developed the game knows how to make bones work in Emergency 4.

I think it's more because no-one except the people who developed the game knows how to make bones work in Emergency 4.

"bones" is a term used for making people but not necessarilly required, if anyone has used the NY mod or LA mod cop on the motorcycle they can see he is clearly a person but I animated his movements.... IF you know how to animate you can do it without "bones", bones just make it MASSIVELY easier, but also bones are only possible in vastly more advanced editors than Z2 presents to us to use... That's the only difference=)

You should have one coming soon.

Awesome. Ill be proud to advertise this, ill post it on multiple forums aswell,

This is a great idea,

I actually just built a firetruck out of lego's, in real life, ill try to post pics later if my niece doesnt knock it apart

:P. it can be used as an idea of what it could possibly look like,

Also I was brainstorming, and realized that, almost anything that will end up being an animation (as in a firestation door going up in down) is going to look really off, with the lego look, i think there has to be a fine balance between making everything of lego's, but also making it look.. right.

@ this mod group make sure you realize you have a topic to do your modding thing in, don't go around spamming other topics expecting that to fly it'll cost you your topic, It happened twice today... There is no reason for it to be taking place at all. We will lock this topic if you continue to attempt "advertising" in other topics, the posts were edited by you so I won't do anything else to them but fair warning It won't fly for you to do that type of thing.

Uhm, not to be irritating or something but...

You say you have no experience at all with creating mods. So how are you going to make the most complicated thing EVER!

It would be easier to create a whole new game! Think of it, you'll have to create: New vehicles (No problem), New buildings (No problem), New persons... Now that last one is a problem! Try to open a emergency 4 person in a modeling program... Good luck creating something similar... Other things; New map (Not a problem), New animations (Not a problem), New scripts... Now here you got a small problem! You can't use the standard move and get scripts. This because you got new animations. You'll have to change or recreate these scripts...

Now a normal mod which is released in about 2 years contains only:

-New vehicles

-New map

-New scripts

-New buildings (Sometimes.)

That is by very experienced people. You say you have no experience, so good luck creating this mod.

For experienced people it would take years... For you... I think a decade or more.

Regards,

Niels.

@ this mod group make sure you realize you have a topic to do your modding thing in, don't go around spamming other topics expecting that to fly it'll cost you your topic, It happened twice today... There is no reason for it to be taking place at all. We will lock this topic if you continue to attempt "advertising" in other topics, the posts were edited by you so I won't do anything else to them but fair warning It won't fly for you to do that type of thing.

I gues tha?s not a topic - thats team chat

Idea is good,and search_destroy first who tryed to start but work is blurred

Uhm, not to be irritating or something but...

You say you have no experience at all with creating mods. So how are you going to make the most complicated thing EVER!

It would be easier to create a whole new game! Think of it, you'll have to create: New vehicles (No problem), New buildings (No problem), New persons... Now that last one is a problem! Try to open a emergency 4 person in a modeling program... Good luck creating something similar... Other things; New map (Not a problem), New animations (Not a problem), New scripts... Now here you got a small problem! You can't use the standard move and get scripts. This because you got new animations. You'll have to change or recreate these scripts...

Now a normal mod which is released in about 2 years contains only:

-New vehicles

-New map

-New scripts

-New buildings (Sometimes.)

That is by very experienced people. You say you have no experience, so good luck creating this mod.

For experienced people it would take years... For you... I think a decade or more.

Regards,

Niels.

I am gonna try