Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

Tender!! I hate to tell you but in my line of work if you call for "tankers" your getting a SEAT, not a tender.

Not gonna start a fight in a topic, so where im at they are tankers for some reason in other states they are trying to change it to tender witch to me sounds dumb

If your gonna start a fight with me about it i have a inbox for a reason

End of fight

Here, LA County Fire uses "Tender" for water trucks, fuel trucks, dozer assistance vehicles, USAR assistance vehicles, and for foam trucks. The truck is a model of LACoFD Station 80's (Acton) Peterbuilt 365 6x6 Water Tender made by KME. Mine shows up fine in the editor but crashes the game, still looking for some help on why, *cough* Hoppah *cough*  :D

Not gonna start a fight in a topic, so where im at they are tankers for some reason in other states they are trying to change it to tender witch to me sounds dumb

If your gonna start a fight with me about it i have a inbox for a reason

End of fight

I see your from the east coast, so I have a question i will PM you about, wasnt trying to start an argument by all means

Here, LA County Fire uses "Tender" for water trucks, fuel trucks, dozer assistance vehicles, USAR assistance vehicles, and for foam trucks. The truck is a model of LACoFD Station 80's (Acton) Peterbuilt 365 6x6 Water Tender made by KME. Mine shows up fine in the editor but crashes the game, still looking for some help on why, *cough* Hoppah *cough*  :D

Does it crash the game when you attempt to call it onto the map

Musket go to Specs > freeplaybase.xml see if you added the Tanker in there also

Copy and paste the text from it into freeplaybase_mp.xml

And check portraits.xml then go to Lang > en and add the tanker (if you didn't) to portraits.xml also check infotexts.xml

If that doesn't work i will look into it more for ya.

Well upon further screwing around, I messed with some things, to no avail unfortunately, so the water tender will not be in the game, but I have some new screen shots for you guys to make up for it!

post-7365-0-40878600-1376330442.jpg

post-7365-0-60858400-1376330969.jpg

post-7365-0-65083900-1376331469.jpg

Oh Well! you win some & lose some, maybe you can add it later on as an add-on pack. The Water Tender looks good in  the pictures. If I may ask you a quick question do you think it is possible to do a unit like Deluge 103. (I'm not requesting it but wether just curious if a model could be done.)