goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

That unit if I am correct and I think I might be is a portiable DUI unit... When they do their checks. If they detect it on you then pull you into that rig and you give a breath sample, if you are over... game over, do not pass go, do not get to sleep in your own bed, do not get any "action" ;) ;), do not get to go to work and collect 200 bucks, have to pay 200 bucks to get your car out of the impound after 30 days, on and your drivers licence.... yea.... I think thats what that unit is.

Cool unit but we are trying to keep units that will seldom be used out of the fleet,as in the original LA mod...there are units I have to this day just never found the need to use.

Secondly it reduces bloat and people with weaker pc's will thank me for that.

Hey PremiumMods,

unfortunately I cannot provide you with any updates, HOWEVER, I can provide you with a nice way to pass the time... Or at least keep them from being bothered. Check back in 48 hours, see if anything's changed, well not like you'll be able to come back before then

+1 Warn & 48hr suspension.

Can we have updates on the map and scripts? I've seen tons and tons of vehicles(which I probably won't use) being added, but no map and scripting updates which are the most important.

There's a post near the top of the page that gave an update as to current status,so how lazy does that make you look?EDIT-I see that Newfoundking showed you the errors of your ways...totally deserved!!

As far as useless units,there isn't one unit that isn't in service with the RCMP and lower mainland currently so I don't know what your whining about.

I just added a new BCAS Sprinter to the BCAS fleet.This is a brand new unit that is going through a trial in Victoria,so it is a real life unit.

post-17160-0-86200900-1337628011_thumb.j

post-17160-0-47953900-1337628014_thumb.j

post-17160-0-65352200-1337628016_thumb.j

post-17160-0-38295800-1337628019_thumb.j

post-17160-0-83068700-1337628021_thumb.j

This is in no way bashing goog so don't take it as such or eles you will feel the full extent of my wrath.

What the!!!! What is BCAS thinking!!!! That is an ugly ugly ugly vehicle!!! They should stay with the models they got just before the Olympics!

I can't believe this!!

Rant ends

Nice model though goog :)

Maybe that's why they're doing the trials in Victoria as they are the most british outside of Britain.There are a few pics of the interior and it does looked a bit cramped in there.

I'm only adding it so there will be more choices for the BCAS units in game.I'm a fan of the current Demers chevy model.

I've only seen one ambulance service in Ontario using those, and they had it using the sprinter chasis with a box on the back like current Type III trucks. Otherwise I've only seen them used by transfer services. What I've heard, is that MOH in Ontario or someone along those lines has said that Type II (raised roof van) are not to be used and instead we will use Type III (box on a van chasis) and Type I in northern, more remote areas (box on a pickup truck or truck chasis). The only service with a true Type II Demer is Toronto EMS, for use on the Toronto Island, I'm guessing based on its size and weight for the bridges and roadways on the island.

Goog, nice looking unit, I just personally am more a fan of the full sized Demers or Crestline trucks.

Sprinters are showing up everywhere now a days, hell even FDNY & NYPD have a few in their fleets. These things are really starting to show up more and more.

4648126225_3ecf4a03bb.jpg

5535645095_b661e31447.jpg

3583615666_9e7af5a050_z.jpg