goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

the answer just hit Chuck Norris...is it ....liberty with polys

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e177/cal1021/6a00d8341c44f153ef00e54f6dc6d48834-.gif

:holdglass:

And now, the video of the new Whelen Liberty in action --

If you have good eyes, you may notice the license plate now has night light poly, also including the license plate housing light bulb.

All the polys are actually applied to any light source, so it's been a good practice for me and so far, they're bringing the models come to life.

See if you can spot anything else that is new...

yes I noticed that the other night,if you saw the skin template you'd probably be glad it got on that spot...but I will adjust any that are too low.

EDIT-fixed patches,will begin fire and BCAS personnel.Will post when done...

If you have good eyes, you may notice the license plate now has night light poly, also including the license plate housing light bulb.

All the polys are actually applied to any light source, so it's been a good practice for me and so far, they're bringing the models come to life.

I think the running lights on the crownvic are something new?

Great job with the lights. And great job with the mod goog1967, I reinstalled Emergency 4 just for this.

(video)

Very nice lights! :)

check out this video on youtube,it's about the funeral of the 4 police officers that were murdered in Lakewood,Washington...I never realized that it was attended by so many RCMP members,I guess it hit home too the RCMP and reminded them of the Mayerthorpe police murders.What a police force...Pride of Canada!!!

I'm so impressed by your guys' dedication and work with this submod, as you can see you've attracted the attention of players from all over. This will be so much fun to playprop.gif

Those officers with traffic vests- are they completely different units or just normal officers with the traffic vest on? Can't wait to see the rest of the personnel...feels like we're getting closer and closer to playing tongue.gif

They're standard issued jackets, so on scene of an accident or if it's raining outside, whatever the reasons are, they can just flip their jacket inside out ( The outside layer is the standard color of RCMP -- Blueish, and the inside is High Ves Lime Yellow with traffic markings) and do their thing.

5617459397_c38828cdf0.jpg

5224741027_506386ce6a.jpg4752963251_929de93776.jpg

Here's the old School one ( i think ), that they still use

4336844722_5fd7f874f4.jpg

Nice. I noticed the names on the back of the turnout gear. Is there going to be a lot of variations to that? or are there going to be 4 Johnson's running around the map?

nope,I was on the ball and gave each guy a different name,but...in game if you have 2 units the same,then you will have more than one johnson running around.At least there will be 4 names in multiples rather than 1.

FF's looking good...interesting career change for Kesler lol. Sorry CFD I was talking about in-game units ie when they go to put on the traffic vest is that what they will look like?

you caught the hockey names lol,linden was hidden by the oxygen tank ....as far as the vest uniforms this is the look I'm after,if members aren't wearing jackets they will always look like this.

RCMP looks really good. Hows BCAS coming along?

RCMP now looks better,I found a better model for personnel with jackets and hats and as you can see it makes a huge difference.BCAS will be done in the coming days and I will post pics...First I want to get the police re done.

Talk about poppin' the collar lol. Looks good.

Looks like they found Elvis...he's alive and well in Canada as a mountie!! I wish I could turn the collar down but it's part of the model