hcbj1

Wegberg Mod

Hi. Im new on this forum. I'm looking for updates for wegberg mod, but i cant find it.... I have 2.0.9 version - I downloaded it yesterday, and now i see there is 3.0+ v. I have found links for some updates in this topic, but they don't work. So can u give me likns for updates? English isn't my first language, and i don't understand some words - that makes searhing more difficult. I know something about 2.1 and 2.2 updates, but nothing about 3.0. So please help me, cause i love this mod :D

Hi. Im new on this forum. I'm looking for updates for wegberg mod, but i cant find it.... I have 2.0.9 version - I downloaded it yesterday, and now i see there is 3.0+ v. I have found links for some updates in this topic, but they don't work. So can u give me likns for updates? English isn't my first language, and i don't understand some words - that makes searhing more difficult. I know something about 2.1 and 2.2 updates, but nothing about 3.0. So please help me, cause i love this mod :D

The Wegberg website is down, we don't know why, and we don't know when it will be back. We'll just have to wait.

http://pages.herdecke-modifikation.de/wegberg-beta/index.php <---There you can at least get the 2.8 version, with 2.9 patch. But the 3.5 we'll have to wait for.

Ok, I have read some German forums where Marco (the lead-modder of Wegberg) answers some questions himself.

Apparrently there have been people who offended Marco, that's why he has put the website offline.

After a couple of days he said he will be continue updating the mod, but he hasn't made any statement concerning the website.

At this moment Marco is working on a multiplayer modus for the next version of Wegberg, and I think he'll keep the website offline for some time to make a statement to the offenders.

I hope my translations of the German forums helps resolving some questions here.

Greetings

Oh, that's good.... I though they have blocked me, becouse on their website i see this info: "Forbridden, You do not have permission to access this document". That was really strange, cause i have never been on wegberg's website :D Now i know - everything is all right, we just have to wait :P

I have 3 questions:

1) Can i update my v.2.0.9 by patch on pages.herdeck without earlier updating to 2.1 adn 2.2? And are there other updates, for example 2.5, 2.6, or just 2.1, 2.2 and 2.8, 2.9??

2) In "alarm-fax" i have an option - "Brandeinsatz" - what does it do? It's next to THL, in the widow, where we choose vehicles, siren etc.

3) 2.9 is least version?

Ok, I have read some German forums where Marco (the lead-modder of Wegberg) answers some questions himself.

Apparrently there have been people who offended Marco, that's why he has put the website offline.

After a couple of days he said he will be continue updating the mod, but he hasn't made any statement concerning the website.

At this moment Marco is working on a multiplayer modus for the next version of Wegberg, and I think he'll keep the website offline for some time to make a statement to the offenders.

I hope my translations of the German forums helps resolving some questions here.

Greetings

Yes, it does. Which forum was this by the way? And I don't think it's a good idea for Marco to shut down the site because of people criticising him. He has more fans than people who dislikes him.

Oh, that's good.... I though they have blocked me, becouse on their website i see this info: "Forbridden, You do not have permission to access this document". That was really strange, cause i have never been on wegberg's website :D Now i know - everything is all right, we just have to wait :P

I have 3 questions:

1) Can i update my v.2.0.9 by patch on pages.herdeck without earlier updating to 2.1 adn 2.2? And are there other updates, for example 2.5, 2.6, or just 2.1, 2.2 and 2.8, 2.9??

2) In "alarm-fax" i have an option - "Brandeinsatz" - what does it do? It's next to THL, in the widow, where we choose vehicles, siren etc.

3) 2.9 is least version?

Brandeinzats means something like "fire call" and THL means something like "technical call". Basically the only difference is that of you choose Brandeinsatz, two of the fire fighters of the LF and TLF will be equiped with SCBA ( breathing gear) when they arrive at the call. If you choose THL, they won't be.

And no, you can't update. Delete your current version and install the new one.

Hmmmm.... Oh, i'm stupid... On http://pages.herdecke-modifikation.de/wegberg-beta/index.php i can download v.2.0.8 and 2.0.9 patch. I know, cause i have downloaded my current version from this page :) So i can't download next v... And what do you mean - "Delete your current version and install the new one." The new one is 2.8? Is it a separete mod, or a patch?

Hmmmm.... Oh, i'm stupid... On http://pages.herdeck...-beta/index.php i can download v.2.0.8 and 2.0.9 patch. I know, cause i have downloaded my current version from this page :) So i can't download next v... And what do you mean - "Delete your current version and install the new one." The new one is 2.8? Is it a separete mod, or a patch?

Oh, the version on there is 2.8 and 2.9, not 2.0.8 or 2.0.9. 2.0.9 would come before 2.1. ;)

i click on wegberg mod(blue icon) then i click single player starten and after 5 seconds first responders 911 starts and than nothing. If i click free game its first responders game and not wegberg. if i go under modification in first responders 911 i cant click on wegberg mod icon. So i cant start wegberg mod. Thats my problem