YSB

Xplorer4x4 mod with YSB changes (Available)

Just curious but why do you say nothing has changed? If you see the mod listed as LA mod v2.0.8 4x4 submod YSB 1.3 then it is installed correctly from the sounds of it. YSB did not change maps, he just changed thing on the map. Do you see a HES and Foam Tender at FS2? If yes it is installed. If you feel it is not installed correctly take a screen shot of both fire stations(use fraps - google it if needed). Make sure to include all units at both fire stations in the screen shot.

since i dont know how to use fraps i will just post the station layouts

FS 1

INSIDE

2x als engines

2x bls engines

tiller

USAR Squad

3x als ambos

OUTSIDE

battalion chief

swr

lra

ems car

1x equipment trailer

heavy crane

FS 2

INSIDE

1 bls ambo

engine 17

ariel

OUTSIDE

ems charger

LED brush

http://www.fraps.com/faq.php#screencap

Theres a big red help button in the top corner of the app.

As for the mod, I have no idea why it is not working. Maybe you only copied the info file and not the act file?. If you cant figure out how to use something as simple as fraps, you probably are better off leaving this alone. This is not meant as an insult, but its just that these tasks are so simple I do not know how to explain it any easier.

YSB, when you return, you are welcome to upload my mod with the YSB files applied, as an e4mod file for easy instillation.

If you know what you are doing, then yes. It would require you to read the scripts and figure out where to add New virtual objects(VOs), rename some existing ones, alter the scripts possibly depending on if the stations are facing the same direction as the ones from the other map. It would take some work. Nothing really hard, just a bit tedious.

Hi everyone. Sorry for disappearing on you for so long. I guess a little thing called life kind of got in the way.

I've been tweaking around with my mod and have made some small improvements and changes. I'm not satisfied yet with releasing it as a new version yet. I had some ideas on how to fix a number of small issues I've come across but I haven't had the time to really work on them. I do hope to eventually release a version 1.4 but I can't really say when. I really want to get those water rescues working first and I'm still clueless as to why they won't work. I'll keep trying though. Stay tuned!

I believe someone is reupload ing it on xplorers page

new link, anyone?

I'll check and see to make sure I haven't made any changes to mine, if not, I can reupload it if nobody else has the files. I think I may have deleted the zip file to it when I was cleaning hard drive files.