Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Could anyone tell me how to change the frquence of events? I  went to Mods>ERS>Specs and when on the freeplay XML and changed the time to 500 but it's still doing like 3 events like 60 seconds a part ;(

Could anyone tell me how to change the frquence of events? I  went to Mods>ERS>Specs and when on the freeplay XML and changed the time to 500 but it's still doing like 3 events like 60 seconds a part ;(

I don't think you can, especially through your FP specs file. ERS Berlin uses a campaign mission that they heavily edited, so editing your freeplay files will not do anything, as you're technically not in freeplay mode.

Bugger! Is there anyway to make doing multi tasks at once easier? I don't like having to be immersed into one event and then another pops up and I have to do it.

I don't think you can, especially through your FP specs file. ERS Berlin uses a campaign mission that they heavily edited, so editing your freeplay files will not do anything, as you're technically not in freeplay mode.

Bugger! Is there anyway to make doing multi tasks at once easier? I don't like having to be immersed into one event and then another pops up and I have to do it.

There isn't really any way to make it easier, it's just learning how to handle the events at once basically.

Would not recommend getting this mod. Downloaded it and it corrupted my game files

Now I have to reinstall my game and I am not impressed

Well at least you learned to back a back-up next time ;)

Would not recommend getting this mod. Downloaded it and it corrupted my game files

Now I have to reinstall my game and I am not impressed

You probably did it yourself, this modification works flawlessly and the instructions for installation are fail-proof if you do as it says.

You probably did it yourself, this modification works flawlessly and the instructions for installation are fail-proof if you do as it says.

I tried re creating it and I can't work out what went wrong, followed the installer and could play it but the next day when I tried to play another mod the ERS screen would pop up and nothing else would load

I haven't had ERS installed for a little while, but was there not a start up program from which you could either load ERS or the normal game?

There is, if you have the original Emergency 4 game, but 911:FR is incompatible with the desktop shortcut to load ERS Berlin Modification, from what the installer states, but I find it's just best to go through the modifications menu.

how do you deal with the bomb when you get the call about the terriosts how do you like clear it up or load it up anyone know can never do it right no matter what units or personal I use

Wow! Absolutely fantastic mod! Saw a video by a YTr called Koenschannel which made me play this as I'm normally only interested in UK mods, but this is soooo unique!

I also love that fantastic mod installer! It's brilliant

Is there a way I can still download the mod? I would like to play it again but when I start the updater (with admin) nothing happens.                                                                                                                                                                                        It seems to me that maybe the server where the modfiles are is down?

If someone can help me pls reply, I would be very thankful

On 12/22/2016 at 12:46 PM, huskeyone said:

Is there a way I can still download the mod? I would like to play it again but when I start the updater (with admin) nothing happens.                                                                                                                                                                                        It seems to me that maybe the server where the modfiles are is down?

If someone can help me pls reply, I would be very thankful

There should be a folder within the installation zip you got. Don't know the name out of the top of my head but it has the usual mod structure. You can drag that folder in your mods folder and you should be able to install it http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

On 4/19/2020 at 4:55 AM, dante1208 said:

fuck this mod

You are just an ass. Tell this directly in creator face.

On 4/19/2020 at 5:12 PM, RangerDog said:

There should be a folder within the installation zip you got. Don't know the name out of the top of my head but it has the usual mod structure. You can drag that folder in your mods folder and you should be able to install it http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Upon closer inspection

HxlmOzT.png

You are replaying to a guy posted 4 years ago. And he has not visited the site since th end on 2016.

Thats pretty uncomfortable  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 9/3/2023 at 12:08 PM, Poland_Firefighter said:

I have a problem with starting, and when I start the launcher, I get the message: unable to connect to download server.
Below photo. Do you know how to fix it?196275728_Zrzutekranu(368).thumb.png.00b70273dba4e2b0e8169e29201d56be.png

I have the same problem, but apparently no one will reply

I can try and upload the mod its self to Mega you would have to move it in to the mods folder and play it through the game that way