Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Hi to everyone. I have a problem. I have re-installed Emergency4 the french version on my computer yesterday, then I have installed the mod.Unfortunately in the map during the game i have the bleu box on some objects with the write "missing object". In practise is like that some obcjet is missing . How can i do to resolve the problem?

Use the redirect traffic command. Place the first waypoint where you want the redirection to start, IE in front of the first vehicle. Then place waypoints where you want the traffic to go. Place end waypoint by holding down shift and clicking. You place waypoints by right clicking on the ground where you want it.

Use the redirect traffic command. Place the first waypoint where you want the redirection to start, IE in front of the first vehicle. Then place waypoints where you want the traffic to go. Place end waypoint by holding down shift and clicking. You place waypoints by right clicking on the ground where you want it.

Ok, thanks!

I still haven't managed to get this to work :P They just ignore it :<

Try to run the uppdater if that dosen fix your problem delete the ERS mod folder and download the mod again.

i have tried but nothing. Then i tryed to re-install the mod completely but at the end of the installation process(when i was at 100/100 % )it generate an error.When i start the game i have the same problem.

Still have problems with gameplay, i can barely respond to any incident when the game crashes. And it's always when i try dispatch any vehicle from any station. I have deleted and reinstalled the ERS mod for many times again and again but it still won't work anymore. Game just freezes and crashes. Can anyone help me?

One of the best mods for the game.

The features are good and once you get used to the acronyms for the dispatch you will be fine.

The training should be expanded to cover some of the incidents that are being asked about on the forum (the dog, CSI, etc...)

The biggest problem with the game is it crashes on a regular basis, on a very similar rate to Winterberg.

The first crash was related to the fire hydrant system and the second was related to extracting a casualty from a car.

There is also path finding issues for getting to the far right hand side of the map with a fire engine - they end up on the left side of the river wondering how to cross....

There is a bridge that you cannot manually navigate across - a fire caused a few people to get injured on it - it was a right pain getting the units their.

One of the best mods for the game.

The features are good and once you get used to the acronyms for the dispatch you will be fine.

The training should be expanded to cover some of the incidents that are being asked about on the forum (the dog, CSI, etc...)

The biggest problem with the game is it crashes on a regular basis, on a very similar rate to Winterberg.

The first crash was related to the fire hydrant system and the second was related to extracting a casualty from a car.

There is also path finding issues for getting to the far right hand side of the map with a fire engine - they end up on the left side of the river wondering how to cross....

There is a bridge that you cannot manually navigate across - a fire caused a few people to get injured on it - it was a right pain getting the units their.

I don't think the Winterberg crashes are similar. I haven't had a single CTD yet, except from trying to restart the mission without restarting the game (although I've had one freeze from jumping the camera across the map, but other mods aren't any better here and it's probably hardware related). Also, the only major pathing issue I've encountered is the one at the top-right corner, where vehicles trying to get somewhere will try to drive down some pedestrian pathway and through a queue of people.

what to do in these two cases

In the first case, the former wounded on a wooden board so I took a chainsaw and sawed dif when I came up with a doctor I could not do anything with fire Sun

http://www.shrani.si/?2D/nm/28jmfkaH/2343.png

another example

here at all nevme what to do with fire nemorem zero (sawing move)

http://www.shrani.si/f/43/jL/3Te7DcC8/12.png

In the first case, the former wounded on a wooden board so I took a chainsaw and sawed dif when I came up with a doctor I could not do anything with fire Sun

another example

For the first one, treat and transport the patient and I am stuck on the second one myself.

another example

On the second one you take a firetruck to the location... Then you call in a ambulance (If you need, NEF) Then you take one of the firefighers and you move away the 2 cement bags (on the worker) and then you are done.... :schreiben:

Hope this helps :cheers::sporty: