Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Sounds really great, but i installed the "installer" and installed the mod, when i starte the game in the launcer is starte the ers berlin mod, and when i starte the campaine mode(only one i can choose) i get normal game.

no matter what i do, i get the berlin mod start menu!

/cry

Don't enter the regular Em4 and load it like you do with any other mod. Start it from the file you got in the ERS folder in your program files.

Shit mod (not a shit mod but i cant explain it)

the mod ruind my game i have no cd anymore to reinstall and download it isnt possible caus if i start em4 normally the menu and the icons from berlin mod only works i cant selecta modification anymore :( not to break people down but if you dont got the cd anymore dont download the mod it will break up youre em4. btw i can play it and ingame is it nice :)

Shit mod (not a shit mod but i cant explain it)

the mod ruind my game i have no cd anymore to reinstall and download it isnt possible caus if i start em4 normally the menu and the icons from berlin mod only works i cant selecta modification anymore :( not to break people down but if you dont got the cd anymore dont download the mod it will break up youre em4. btw i can play it and ingame is it nice :)

Hey, I'm just wondering.. how did you manage to start/install the mod? =/

For me the mod worked fine, great mod btw, pretty nice and clean display, easy to use the units, and just love the new events.

For the guys who are having trouble, what I basically did, was just install the mod, press on the ERS_Berlin_Setup, and download a file, it had about 587mb, when the download finished, you don't need to run Emergency 4 to play it, you just have to click on "ERS Berlin Starten" and then when you have the main menu, go where campaign is, and choose ERS Berlin Freeplay, or you can play the tutorial.

I only had one bug, when I start the game, on the main menu, if I finished the tutorial and want to play freeride, the game stop and goes to the desktop screen, so just start the game again, and play freeplay mode.

But by the way, fantastic mod, pretty amazing, really :D and also love the map!

Thanks for all hard work.

PS: Hey yeah, OfficerMax, I have the same problem as you do, now if I click on Emergency 4, it goes directly to ERS Berlin Mod, but no panic, cause if you press where the "Modifikationen" button was supposed to be, it still opens all your mods, and when the mod is loaded, you still can't see any option to play freeplay, but if you click where "freeplay" was supposed to be, it still works, just need to fix that game background problem!

But all the other mods works fine.

For me the mod worked fine, great mod btw, pretty nice and clean display, easy to use the units, and just love the new events.

For the guys who are having trouble, what I basically did, was just install the mod, press on the ERS_Berlin_Setup, and download a file, it had about 587mb, when the download finished, you don't need to run Emergency 4 to play it, you just have to click on "ERS Berlin Starten" and then when you have the main menu, go where campaign is, and choose ERS Berlin Freeplay, or you can play the tutorial.

I only had one bug, when I start the game, on the main menu, if I finished the tutorial and want to play freeride, the game stop and goes to the desktop screen, so just start the game again, and play freeplay mode.

But by the way, fantastic mod, pretty amazing, really :D and also love the map!

Thanks for all hard work.

PS: Hey yeah, OfficerMax, I have the same problem as you do, now if I click on Emergency 4, it goes directly to ERS Berlin Mod, but no panic, cause if you press where the "Modifikationen" button was supposed to be, it still opens all your mods, and when the mod is loaded, you still can't see any option to play freeplay, but if you click where "freeplay" was supposed to be, it still works, just need to fix that game background problem!

But all the other mods works fine.

Hey Cyrussm, you said "press on the ERS_Berlin_Setup, and download a file". I pressed on the ERS_Berlin_Setup, and it has installed the "ERS Berlin Staten", without downloading anything?

Hey Cyrussm, you said "press on the ERS_Berlin_Setup, and download a file". I pressed on the ERS_Berlin_Setup, and it has installed the "ERS Berlin Staten", without downloading anything?

No, it download a quiet large file, took me about 2 hours to finish the download, and when the download is over, you press on the ERS Berlin Starten and start the mod.

The mod does not work for me, im running 911-First Responders, I AM launching through the ELS Berlin shortcut, the shortcut then says the mod is upto date and i start the game...

Once loaded its like:

Mine looks the same =). That IS the ERS Main menu. Just click on ERS Berlin and start the first or second mission.