marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

beginner

At beginner you have really long time maybe he has it done to take an look around at map.

You can raise the alarm but thats for training firefighters will run to station and dress them so them you can go to an other map for training.

Is there anything i can do so i get more car accidents? Just having boring fires :P

I saw on facebook that there will be more things added. More I don't know updates follow soon.

how to equip firefighter with hose? when I click on hose icon nothing happen. How to raise alarm for training firefighters? and how to choose new map?

Equip firefighter with hose is pressing Wheels in top of left screen then first button ''Feuer or Brande?" and choose then Hohnestralle. Its looks like an weapon.

For raising the alarm for training is at the begin screen on the right side of the top an yellow/orange button press that and you will alarm them for training.

For choosing an new map you can't. Only if you would doing training then yes ,but you can choose maybe about 5 maps.

No.

I was still working on, but is was hard to translate.

But you can still posting your questions here or just PM me.

I can pitch in if you need any help. I did some translation for the Winterberg mod, and I translated the manual for an older (pre-mapchange) version of the Wegberg mod. Just PM me.