Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

The hell is your problem dude? I'm pretty sure Hoppah made his decision because of 3 main things.

•We've gotten to talk for a couple of weeks and get to know eachother

•He sees that our mod has been released and has delivered product in the past and that we have massive amounts of work done

•We can both help eachother out. He likes my 3D modeling skill and I like his scripting skill, it's a mutual agreement requiring effort from BOTH parties and we both benefit from it, where as your mod when someone VOLUNTEERS to help you out you throw a job at them and then say "by the way were not letting you try or look at the mod you're helping work on.

That is a big reason why me and Dyson decided not to help you out with your mod, oh and also because your a straight up d*ck. Now quit whining Ariel.

tumblr_m9r6i12dqz1qih5mn.gif

Now..

This is the point where I'm not a moderator but I'd strongly recommend them to intervene and warn that continuing this will result in a warning.

As I'm not a moderator I'll just say, this is my topic and whomever continues this will get a detrimental shake of the head and sigh from me.

You've been warned!

I've stated all I have to update in my last post, so let's just ignore all in between and move on.

x

I've pretty much done with v3, I worked on the map for several months, it's almost how I'd want it, I also had several new scripts I had at testing stage, but since my computer no longer runs the mod, AMD killing me with ridiculous support for my drivers, I'm leaving v3 to Raf and hoppah to look over and release when they believe it's ready.

I'm still staying on the Em4 modding world but until v3 is released and we can discuss what to do from there my presence is purely as an oversight rather than an active input on the mod from here on out.

x

Well, if it's a separate hardware issue it's a bummer, but with Hoppah's ideas of reducing the strain of this mod on systems you may just be able to come back to it. Though if you've finished what you needed to do, a break would probably serve you well.

Well, if it's a separate hardware issue it's a bummer, but with Hoppah's ideas of reducing the strain of this mod on systems you may just be able to come back to it. Though if you've finished what you needed to do, a break would probably serve you well.

yeah me being busy is also taking a toll, but its to do with my graphics driver, AMD's updater managed to give me BSOD and I'm missing vital control options for my driver so until I can resolve the issue I'm out for now. And my work is done to a reasonable standard, but as you may have figured I'm always aiming for perfection so to leave something only at a reasonable standard isn't what I wanted, but it'll have to do, I'm sure Raf will do his upmost with what I've left.

x

Although I've kinda had a life outside of here for the beginning of this episode of Jerry Springer, I think I am contractually obligated to step in here and lay out a nice final warning. This applies to all parties involved, not just one person in particular.

Hoppah has answered the question posed earlier, and now the topic will be back to this mod. Anyone continuing with the previous issue addressed on Jerry Springer: EmP Edition will receive a warning, possible suspension, and depending on my mood and/or how much coffee is in me, a good ol' fashioned whoopin'

Thank you

NFK

This is the point where I'm not a moderator but I'd strongly recommend them to intervene and warn that continuing this will result in a warning.

I did. Sort of. You guys just kept piling more and more replies over it.

Edit: Nevermind. NFK came in stronger. Damn, I'm really losing my special moderating touch lately, I don't know what's up with me.

go into your specs folder, and edit "fp_params_endless"... youll see a call title and then number, just edit the number depending on the amount of calls you want.

ex: <EFPEventFoodPoisoning>

<Enabled value = "0" /

change the enabled value to a higher or lower number.

go into your specs folder, and edit "fp_params_endless"... youll see a call title and then number, just edit the number depending on the amount of calls you want.

ex: <EFPEventFoodPoisoning>

<Enabled value = "0" /

change the enabled value to a higher or lower number.

Thank you :)

Hmm.. Been messing around with it, and it doesn't work.. :( Thanks for the help, mate ! :)

Make sure you update your Catalyst control center to the newest version, Also make sure you check off the "override game settings"(or of the sort) button. if you set everything to the absolute minimum on the catalyst and override game settings,it should work, also, how much Vram do you have in your card? I'm guessing with the Mseries for radeon its either 233 or 512mb?