Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Remember, whatever you pick, I will use the ladder they used in 09/10 period ;)

i voted to and Dyson not sure if this was asked before or answered but when you said when there if a fire in the apartment building that you can use the stairs in you said that there would be a fire alarm light going off but will there be a fire alarm noise going off with the fire alarm light to?

@Whoever mentioned generic units...

I did originally plan on this and mentioned doing it, however when in gameplay I have got a maximum of 2 fire calls at once, the already available units were enough. Remember we have 3x Ladder Trucks (although one does not function :P ) 3 (maybe 4) x Engines, 1 Satellite, 1 Battalion (with ems batt too).

OK. The only reason I asked is because I try to stick to actual dispatch SOP's, and a box alarm is going to send 2+2, and a 10-75 is going to send 4 engines, 3 trucks, 2 battalion, rescue & squad.

not in my experience :laugh:

will we be able to call multiple of the same unit if we can its fine.

i'm not sure if this has come up but will there be a Haz-Mat unit

Hazmat unit- nope, to variate the Squad will act as hazmat (else we would have two rescues pretty much haha)

and as for response, check this out, I had a 10-75 Structure Fire, responded with one engine a ladder and a Rescue truck acting as a F.A.S.T response,

the ladder and battalion were first on scene, as the fire escalated I called in E9 and the Rescue was on route. By the time they had arrived the fire was already controlled and within a few minutes it was extinguished. I just think the units provided more than cover the scenarios :)

@Unit42 yeah but then when the fires spread out of control there will be no hope, I much prefer the current gameplay ;)

em42011111120004052.jpg

Thanks dude, and 200 pages! Woop! Expect something for y'alls support ;D

And looking like ladder 15, bt it aint over yet :)

:laugh: I believe the correct term is "all y'alls"... but since we're talking about a FDNY mod, maybe it should be "youse guys".

That Downtown Ambulance is an awesome Type I.

Sorry to say it... And i know many will shoot at me every time you see me... But, i think it is a sort of "mechanical"; it havent had the spice of a emergency dispatch or call... The dispatcher seems to be awoken at 3am from bed to send a car to an accident full of drunk people. Sooooorry... Thats my feeling :sorrysign: