Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I like how it looks everything :)

Thank man, and that reminds me...

We're looking for a well respected member on the forums, possibly someone who has made another reasonably major mod or a Moderator or something to join the BETA team as a critic, we want something to feedback to the forums that gives an overall opinion on it.. so if anyone thinks they are PM me.. but this isn't just a path to a quick release ;)

FOR Those who want to know the relese look on page 1 and *COMING SOON FALL 2011*

I really need to watch my language. Also, I need to realize that there is no "Moderator" tag on my name. I'm getting away with a warning this time.

On topic: guys great work with the mod this with the World Trade Center mod will kick ass!!

A lieutenant/captain on every truck would be an interesting idea, similar to the Shane Green mod. I find that feature very useful to call add'l equipment on misc. fires and accidents.

I'm agree, would be good at least having in the unit selection menu an option to add to the truck an officer, like a diver or a normal ff, but only could be chosen one per truck.

I'm agree, would be good at least having in the unit selection menu an option to add to the truck an officer, like a diver or a normal ff, but only could be chosen one per truck.

It's a good idea, but we're just sticking to what we've got so far ;) maybe in a future version..

hey dipshit no one asked for a release date so why the fuck are you posting that you need a nice vacation from the forums (BAN)

On topic: guys great work with the mod this with the World Trade Center mod will kick ass!!

You're the dipshit, stop talking like you're some sort of moderator. He doesn't deserve a vacation for posting information that hordes of illiterate preteens on this site gloss over in just about every thread ever created for a mod.