Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Nice video :)

way to use Medal Of Honor: Airborne theme song but nicely done

Nice job! I liked the tower ladder haha.

Thank you. I am already making another video :P

This one only took like 10 minutes all together

It would show some respect right? I mean it would be saying that he is THE man hahaha

All this would not have happened If it haven't been for Hoppah. The discussions that you are having not would not have happened. In fact The History would have been different because you are here and not anywhere else. One person can change the direction of history said "Albert Einstien". :grinsevil:

All this would not have happened If it haven't been for Hoppah. The discussions that you are having not would not have happened. In fact The History would have been different because you are here and not anywhere else. One person can change the direction of history said "Albert Einstien". :grinsevil:

Waddup EMPers, been vacant from modding for a while due to the passing of my old loyal computer :( new one now though, so back on project :D I've got quite a lot of news, but I'm going to be more like the NY mod, and only releasing new screens when things are complete, but I'm pretty happy with how things are going :D. Also, loved the video btw :D And just a note, due to still not getting any events on the w00d freeplay, I have reverted to the LA map, so hopefully I'll be able to improve it (already thawed the map out ) :D

Off topic, I've got my new high spec PC, and I'm looking to get LCPDFR, could anyone advise on installing, and what to download like the extra cars and stuff, and most important, will it work with EFLC? graciasss

But yeah, new models coming soon,

so peace out

dyson

PS subscribe to my youtube channel ;D

Download cars from gtapolicemods for example (you have police cars, ambulances, fire trucks...)but you have to create an acount. And civil cars from gtainside or another page like that. I have lot of vehicle installed :) (to install vehicles use SparkIV).

But now I can´t play because instlling LCPDFR mod my game crashed.

Hope that this help you.

Sorry for off topic :sorrysign:

Off topic, I've got my new high spec PC, and I'm looking to get LCPDFR, could anyone advise on installing, and what to download like the extra cars and stuff, and most important, will it work with EFLC? graciasss

Dowload LCPD FR from here . Just execute the installer as administrator (in case you have windows 7 or vista) and follow the instructions. You can see a full here.

To install new cars, I recommend you

. Download Spark IV from the link in the description. You can also downlaod ELS. It's a mod to use the lights in most police cars. Download police cars from here.

Just remember that LCPD FR makes your game not to load all vehicles sometimes. It's possible that after installing it , you can see only police cars in the traffic or only taxis.

LCPD FR works with EFLC.