Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

lol got problems with submod xD, i know im working with the mod, but sinse the 2nd version the game always crashes so i cant play what was it V2.0 and V2.3 so what im gonna do now im exited and can't play it :1046275767_ugly:

me personally havent found to many bugs where it isnt playable. I had a earthquake a little bit ago and the entire mini map looked like it had chicken pox. I bet there were 30 small fires. I just quit the game and restarted it. I wasnt up for that big of a challenge.

Also is there a way to make the people on the streets or side walks move when an emergency vehicles is trying to get by ? My units seem to get stuck and hit the side walks but only to get stuck again cause a person or 2 refuses to move. Have to physically get a cop to arrest and move the person or get a FF. In La Mod they move automatically. Other than that awesome mod !!!!!!!

How can i resolve?

First, download the updates of your video card, than go to your Mods folder and delete your NY Mod, than take your other mods to your desk top in a new folder, than download the NY Mod and unzip it and than you will have two folders, than move the map folder to the LA Mod folder that came with the NY Mod folder. After you finish, put your other mods back in the Mods folder and you are set to go. Oh, you can now delete the new folder that you took your Mods out of on your desk top. :smoke:

Remember people, you don't need to down load LA Mod separately as the Mod already has it.

First, download the updates of your video card, than go to your Mods folder and delete your NY Mod, than take your other mods to your desk top in a new folder, than download the NY Mod and unzip it and than you will have two folders, than move the map folder to the LA Mod folder that came with the NY Mod folder. After you finish, put your other mods back in the Mods folder and you are set to go. Oh, you can now delete the new folder that you took your Mods out of on your desk top. :smoke:

U are like a dictionary or a guide :laugh:

A bug I found, maybe is my computer, I´m not sure, is the sound, that sometimes a fight sound is louder than the police car sound. Other is that the boats can´t go to the river.

U are like a dictionary or a guide :laugh:

A bug I found, maybe is my computer, I´m not sure, is the sound, that sometimes a fight sound is louder than the police car sound. Other is that the boats can´t go to the river.

Yeah, divers can though I think ;) anyone had the river 'incident' yet? Just put it in as an easter egg dunno if it will work :P

Its not too bad the FF running away is annoying they do come back and hook up after they run somewhere...

I would like a ESU truck not 2 swat trucks something smaller then a whole engine for accidents and some of the vehicles are still not skinned to NY.

what does the real Mass cass unit in NY look like? the la one just looks better..not a reskinned city bus (personal thought) but i still play it its fun

be nice if em vehicles used the fire lane cars still get in the way..

anyway thanks for all your hard work team NY

Yeah, divers can though I think ;) anyone had the river 'incident' yet? Just put it in as an easter egg dunno if it will work :P

Not really; but i was messing up with the map adding some stuff (a USCG base, a US Army base, making all the hellos to fly and patrol the city (maybe i can assit a hello crash somewhere :rolleyes: ) given the "ropes, ropes, ropes away" command to all the hellos, given the Army base the capabillity to be a prisionare camp, amount other things) and i saw it... Very interesting...

Heyyyy, i have to be busy on the time you finish the S. Mod., doesnt I?:popcorn::cheers::loldev:

Not really; but i was messing up with the map adding some stuff (a USCG base, a US Army base, making all the hellos to fly and patrol the city (maybe i can assit a hello crash somewhere :rolleyes: ) given the "ropes, ropes, ropes away" command to all the hellos, given the Army base the capabillity to be a prisionare camp, amount other things) and i saw it... Very interesting...

Heyyyy, i have to be busy on the time you finish the S. Mod., doesnt I?:popcorn::cheers::loldev:

So do you really do it? Now the map has to be really cool :)

Can you post some picture?

So do you really do it? Now the map has to be really cool :)

Can you post some picture?

Upsss... Sorry... I began with NY map and change to the Xplorer map (with patch)... All this changes have been made to my personal consumption :smoke:... I have made the hellicopters units (all of them) patrol the city; but i am having a problem with something (the units began as land vehicles and then appear on the air; and when i send them to base, they stay for a moment and began patrolling again), maybe because i link them with the patrol car path.

I have made a patrol path for the LAPP units without success. Buuuuuuuuuut, with the ropes command it was a 1000% success. The Army units are at 1000% too. I am adding a boat crash on the port side... Many smoke dudes... Maybe some of you could send me help on the meantime...:1046276057_GroupHug:

I am trying to add a Border patrol base, so i want to add too the Border patrol or C.B.P. Blackhawk, but i am having trouble with the resking program (i cant open the model file), if someone knows how, give me signs of smoke...:help:

am36.jpg

Other thing, i will try to add (if i can) this other unit (if anyone knows its name, brand or anything); as it looks like the old Tec Hello from the Dummy Emergency game.

am16.jpg

Help or advise from any of the Mods or S. Mods gurus are we :popcorn::loldev: lcome....:machkaputt:

Upsss... Sorry... I began with NY map and change to the Xplorer map (with patch)... All this changes have been made to my personal consumption :smoke:... I have made the hellicopters units (all of them) patrol the city; but i am having a problem with something (the units began as land vehicles and then appear on the air; and when i send them to base, they stay for a moment and began patrolling again), maybe because i link them with the patrol car path.

I have made a patrol path for the LAPP units without success. Buuuuuuuuuut, with the ropes command it was a 1000% success. The Army units are at 1000% too. I am adding a boat crash on the port side... Many smoke dudes... Maybe some of you could send me help on the meantime...:1046276057_GroupHug:

I am trying to add a Border patrol base, so i want to add too the Border patrol or C.B.P. Blackhawk, but i am having trouble with the resking program (i cant open the model file), if someone knows how, give me signs of smoke...:help:

am36.jpg

Other thing, i will try to add (if i can) this other unit (if anyone knows its name, brand or anything); as it looks like the old Tec Hello from the Dummy Emergency game.

am16.jpg

Help or advise from any of the Mods or S. Mods gurus are we :popcorn::loldev: lcome....:machkaputt:

I'm currently working on adding rappel comands to the other choppers, but changing the rappeling US troops to ESU too :)

am16.jpg

Help or advise from any of the Mods or S. Mods gurus are we

This is a United States Department of Homeland Security Dolphin helicopter.