Guest DeLiCoCuK

About Modification (Mod)

Guest DeLiCoCuK

Hello Everyone,

Firstly I hope I'm in the right place for my topic, otherwise sorry for the mess.

I bumped into, downloaded and started this game about 3 days ago. I really loved it and thought that if I translated this game into Turkish (I'm Turk)game would be much more fun; sounds, announcements, orders, missions etc..

But here I see that I guess everyone uses LA mode 2.0 . However, I play original mod now. But of course, when I improve my skills, I would like to play multiplayer. Anyway.. that's not the case.

I would ask, if I download LA mod, or any other mods, does my "Lang" file changes? I mean, have I translated %75 of the game in vain?

In short, what do these mods change in game? I would be pleased if you could answer in detail.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

DeLiCoCuK

Hi DeLiCoCuK,

I downloaded "911 First Responders" like 2 years ago if i'm not mistaken.

I also started playing the game without any mods but then LA mod (By Hoppah) was released so i downloaded it.

The difference between the 2 is almost everything the whole game changes to different kind of cars, map, people, missions ect...

I highly recommend you to download LA mod with its update (which is la mod 2.5).

Guest DeLiCoCuK

Hi DeLiCoCuK,

I downloaded "911 First Responders" like 2 years ago if i'm not mistaken.

I also started playing the game without any mods but then LA mod (By Hoppah) was released so i downloaded it.

The difference between the 2 is almost everything the whole game changes to different kind of cars, map, people, missions ect...

I highly recommend you to download LA mod with its update (which is la mod 2.5).

If everything changes, naturally my translations would be meaningless or will appear at inappropriate places. Thank you, then I will continue with English..

Well, can't I play multiplayer unless I download LA mod? I mean of all players playing multiplayer should have LA mod? What are the requirements?

No your wrong.

The modding of EM4 works different.

You have a data folder(witch is the normal game)

and LA mod makes a new folder in a folder called "mods"

Your regular game will still have your translations.

when you install the mod, it does not overwrite your original game files.

but it makes a second folder with(in the case of LA mod) a second lang folder.

When you load your game it is still as you left it.

when your start LA mod, (i think) the game will be English again.

To play on multiplayer you don't need LA mod, the regular game also has multi player.

But most don't play regular EM4 on-line.(as far as i know)

To play on-line you need:

The same game(mod) version of the one you try to play with(for example both should have LA mod 2.5 or both the regular game(1.3 if not mistaken)

Besides that you need to have a permanent internet connection.

Preferable a good line so you don't lag the on-line game play.

And of course you need to make the game requirements, make sure you can connect to servers(no Firewall blocking) or ports closed that need to be open.

and that's it.