occram

Occram's Lighting Mod 1.0! Download now!

the server crashed making the original links dead. i had a copy of the file and posted it how ever that might had been post ago.... i agree with 4x4 on having the link moved to the first post. how ever this is not the only mod that needs this done... :)

Thank you Xplorer...

And also, is the only uploaded part, part 1?

Occram, you should attach the link to the first post, it looks really bad when it says the mod's out and I can't even find the link :nein: ...

He's doing the mod in 3 parts. From what I understood in skimming the thread, Part 1 was simple units. Part 2 is going to be some more complex lights/units. Part 3 is going to be (I believe) units from Hoppah's "Additional Units" submod.

He's doing the mod in 3 parts. From what I understood in skimming the thread, Part 1 was simple units. Part 2 is going to be some more complex lights/units. Part 3 is going to be (I believe) units from Hoppah's "Additional Units" submod.

To lazy to check the first post, but yeah something along that line.

I spoke with occram about a week ago and he has been very busy with life outside of modding. So theres no telling when to expect part 2.

Hello everyone,

I've gotten real life straightened out until September when I go back to school, so I'm going to be finishing up Part 2 and getting it ready for release. After all three parts have been released, I'm planning on re-releasing the mod but with all new radiation and a few minor changes, as Occram's Lighting Mod 2.0.

I've been incognito for awhile on the forums but I assure you all I haven't gone anywhere and still plan on releasing Part 3 and eventually a 2.0 version of OLM.

Also, I've added the download link on the first post again...

Thanks for your patience!

Occram~

^um what are you talking about? He hasnt released part 2 yet

I know, but when he does it would be better to just update the first post...

and who says he wont post the download link in the first post when

He did with Version 1...

I know, but when he does it would be better to just update the first post...

Can the guy have a chance to release part 2 before you criticize/suggest his release method sheesh.

He did with Version 1...

Exactly he did put a download link in the first post, and then it got killed when stan killed the forum. So sit back and let him do his thing.

Can the guy have a chance to release part 2 before you criticize/suggest his release method sheesh.

I'm saying that he should do anything. Personally, I have no real problems with it, but it's my personal oppinion to say something when something doesn't seem right...He can do what ever he wants, he could put a link, link to the original post or, heck, even not upload his mod. I really don't care. The thing is, is that his mod is good and deserves to be uploaded.

Exactly he did put a download link in the first post, and then it got killed when stan killed the forum. So sit back and let him do his thing.

Well, that's my bad. I didn't know that the link was "removed" when the fourms where upgraded. If someone said something, things may have been different.

And Xplorer, everything I say on the fourms is an oppinion so don't take it so serously. Unless it's an actual fact, there's no need to bicker over it. Don't get all worked up over nothing. This is the Internet, it doesn't matter.

Well, that's my bad. I didn't know that the link was "removed" when the fourms where upgraded. If someone said something, things may have been different.

Read the thread, and it was all over the forum.

And Xplorer, everything I say on the fourms is an oppinion so don't take it so serously. Unless it's an actual fact, there's no need to bicker over it. Don't get all worked up over nothing. This is the Internet, it doesn't matter.

Sounds like you need to read your own philosophy there and apply it to your self. I made simple statements. No need to cry a river about it.

Read the thread, and it was all over the forum.

I don't really read the anouncements. I'm sorry but I could care less about them...

Sounds like you need to read your own philosophy there and apply it to your self. I made simple statements. No need to cry a river about it.

I understand, but when you add things like "sheesh" and "sit back and let him do his thing" you sound like you're always right and I'm always wrong. You're a good person and you tell it like it is but you make it seem like you always have to be a step ahead.

Personally, I'm done with this. I'm in no mood to explain myself over the internet. I'm applying this very simple motivational saying to this post;

arguingOnTheInternet.jpg

I don't really read the anouncements. I'm sorry but I could care less about them...

Like I said...it was all over the forum so you dont have to read the announcements.

I understand, but when you add things like "sheesh" and "sit back and let him do his thing" you sound like you're always right and I'm always wrong. You're a good person and you tell it like it is but you make it seem like you always have to be a step ahead.

Its not about right or wrong. Its kind of like yelling at some one for screwing up before they screw up, and yet youre talking about being a step ahead. He hasnt done anything yet..

Personally, I'm done with this. I'm in no mood to explain myself over the internet. I'm applying this very simple motivational saying to this post;

arguingOnTheInternet.jpg

It takes two people to make an argument, well unless you have split personality lol, so its rather ironic you post that, but hey if that makes you feel better or cool, enjoy it.